The Student Room Group

Guys, which is always the biggest turn on for you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
:toofunny:

Like the ones where I actually have to ask them to please give my diaphragm and cheeks a rest because I'm in pain now.
Original post by leavingthecity
Like the ones where I actually have to ask them to please give my diaphragm and cheeks a rest because I'm in pain now.

Nothing better than a laughing fit.

Wish I had them more often. :biggrin:
big guy, big hands, funny, sweet, not afraid to show emotion, kind, caring, puts me first, intellectual, teasing, cute, aspirational, loves books, loves to travel and yeh i could go on really...

Spoiler

What makes you laugh in particular?
What makes you laugh in particular?

It has to be witty, observations about myself or other people or a bit of dry self depreciating humour. I'm just really attracted to men who have a clever sense of humour and want to make you laugh. When you really connect with their sense of humour, after the laughing fit is over, you're like....wait ....he's actually really attractive!
It has to be witty, observations about myself or other people or a bit of dry self depreciating humour. I'm just really attracted to men who have a clever sense of humour and want to make you laugh. When you really connect with their sense of humour, after the laughing fit is over, you're like....wait ....he's actually really attractive!

Yeah. I find that sort of thing really funny too.
Yeah. I find that sort of thing really funny too.

The last guy I really fancied actually said to me "if you're wondering why I'm so camp, it's because I have three sisters!" He wasn't actually camp but I just found it so funny the way he took the piss out of himself. He told me about his nighttime grooming routine, I only half believed him because most men would hardly admit to applying a face mask every evening, but I just found it so ridiculous that it made me really like him. I told him that in the evening I light Vetiver and fig john lewis candles in my bathroom to soften the lighting as I apply face cream etc and he flirted with me by agreeing "yep, VERY me!" and it totally worked.
Sweetness, politeness, warm and friendly. Cute smile and uses it a lot as in she is always smiling hehe
The last guy I really fancied actually said to me "if you're wondering why I'm so camp, it's because I have three sisters!" He wasn't actually camp but I just found it so funny the way he took the piss out of himself. He told me about his nighttime grooming routine, I only half believed him because most men would hardly admit to applying a face mask every evening, but I just found it so ridiculous that it made me really like him. I told him that in the evening I light Vetiver and fig john lewis candles in my bathroom to soften the lighting as I apply face cream etc and he flirted with me by agreeing "yep, VERY me!" and it totally worked.

Haha :tongue:

Sort of thing I would say.

I think the biggest turn off is when people take themselves too seriously.

:wink:
Haha :tongue:

Sort of thing I would say.

I think the biggest turn off is when people take themselves too seriously.

:wink:

Natch.

Yeah you've got to be a serious and responsible adult ultimately, but being silly and sometimes a little infantile (as in some times throughout the day every day) gets you through the day. I don't like men who are just clowns who make clumsy jokes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending