The Student Room Group

sex with new boyfriend

Last night we had sex for the first time, the first couple of times I really enjoyed, but then things got too much.

I like being submissive but I don't like anything painful, which he already knew. He started spanking me lightly and I enjoyed it. Then he hit me really hard so I said that's too much and asked him to stop. He carried on and said he'd stop when he wanted too. At this point I was in pain, so turned off. He got on top of me, while I was laid on my front, and started to try put himself inside me. I told him not to as it hurt, I kept saying no don't. He continued, twisted my face to the side and called me daddy's good girl.

I feel confused as the sex before was really good, and after the third time he was still really affectionate afterwards. But I'm upset that he didn't listen to me and stop when I asked him. How can I get him to understand that what he did wasn't acceptable? I said something after but he just brushed it off and cuddled me.

Scroll to see replies

Dump his ass. The fact that you told him to stop having sex and he still carried it on and brushed it off is disgusting.
Sit down with him and tell him about how it made you feel, if he doesn't listen tell him to **** off
(edited 8 years ago)
Play him at his own game like a good daddy's girl.
Reply 4
That's rape. If, in all the circumstances, he ought to have construed you saying "no don't" as an absence of consent, which seems pretty evident, then that is sex when he knew you didn't consent, ergo rape.
Yeah this doesn't sound good at all. You asked him to stop and he didn't consider your feelings. You can try and talk to him if you want and be a bit more firm about it, i don't know how it came across to him at the time, he was probably thinking with his willy now than anything tbh.
Reply 6
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Some guys tend to get carried away in bed 🙈

Carrying on despite OP telling him "no don't" (which she "kept saying" ).

That's not getting 'carried away', that's rape.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Last night we had sex for the first time, the first couple of times I really enjoyed, but then things got too much.

I like being submissive but I don't like anything painful, which he already knew. He started spanking me lightly and I enjoyed it. Then he hit me really hard so I said that's too much and asked him to stop. He carried on and said he'd stop when he wanted too. At this point I was in pain, so turned off. He got on top of me, while I was laid on my front, and started to try put himself inside me. I told him not to as it hurt, I kept saying no don't. He continued, twisted my face to the side and called me daddy's good girl.

I feel confused as the sex before was really good, and after the third time he was still really affectionate afterwards. But I'm upset that he didn't listen to me and stop when I asked him. How can I get him to understand that what he did wasn't acceptable? I said something after but he just brushed it off and cuddled me.

He is disgusting. When you say no, he HAS to stop otherwise that would count as rape.
Dump him, he sounds like he would be abusive down the line.
Reply 8
I wouldn't be sleeping with him again if he continued after I said stop because it's painful. He clearly doesn't give a **** about your feelings lol
Original post by AJ KO
Carrying on despite OP telling him "kept saying no don't"?

That's not getting 'carried away', that's rape.

.....🤔😳
He is gross, how disgusting of him.
you could have been forceful or something and tell him to stop in an angry tone. but anyway, what he did was UNACCEPTABLE for sure. dump him ASAP. how do you know his not gonna rape you or something. i strongly urge you to leave him.. its not like you have been together for like a year or even 3 months. you just like him not love him you know? so anyway please take my advise coz i think that's the right thing to do it just shows he is not gonna treat you right if this relationship goes on. it's your body NOT his and you should have control over that if it's a no then it's NO
Leave him, seriously. He clearly doesn't care for you as he continued despite your clear objections, and I doubt he'll be any different in the future.
I've looked at my bum in the mirror and it is really bruised and purple, it looks like I've been beaten. He said before that he wouldn't want to leave marks on a girl.
You are all probably right, he must not care about me.
Reply 14
Errr... rape?
Reply 15
Sounds terrible. Get rid.
Clearly you are not compatible in bed
lol
Kinda sounds like a guy I used to date. I didn't like a certain activity and he tried to continue it even after I told him to stop. I dropped him like a hot brick!
Original post by Synonym
lol

Original post by maggie43
Why do I find this so funny?😂😂😂 I'm just imagining it lol. So he was smacking the booty!!! Am actually crying. Who does that?

Well it's not funny in the slightest. I feel awful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending