The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefere mentally tough or weak girls?

Guys, do you like girls that are competitive and who will work hard and fight for what they want? For example working hard in a gym and in a cross country race being mentally strong and running hard till they are knackered. Or do you prefere weak girls who giggle or cry when things get tough and are more passive ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How about something in the middle?
Neither, boys are great :colone:
am not sure if i am looking for a Lara Croft type of lady ?
who needs a weak girl. better if she can kick some ass :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
am not sure if i am looking for a Lara Croft type of lady ?

Why not, shes adventurous and successful (depending on whos playing the console). Would you be scared of her placing you as lower priority in her life due to having to jump around caves and go on adventures?
I'd prefer emotionally stable rather than just being tough.
Reply 7
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'd prefer emotionally stable rather than just being tough.

Yea emotionally stable and tough i meant ie she can handle her emotions and wont go shouting at everyone.
Original post by Anonymous
Why not, shes adventurous and successful (depending on whos playing the console). Would you be scared of her placing you as lower priority in her life due to having to jump around caves and go on adventures?

I'd raid her tomb :colone:
Guys, do you like girls that are competitive and who will work hard and fight for what they want? For example working hard in a gym and in a cross country race being mentally strong and running hard till they are knackered. Or do you prefere weak girls who giggle or cry when things get tough and are more passive ?

I prefer mentally stable girls
Original post by apronedsamurai
I prefer mentally stable girls

So tough then rather than crying everywhere.
So tough then rather than crying everywhere.

No, mentally stable girls; i.e. cry when appropriate, strong when appropriate.

hmmm she would not be available for sandwich making i guess ? :dontknow:
Original post by the bear
hmmm she would not be available for sandwich making i guess ? :dontknow:

Im sure theres a level where lara makes sandwiches but she eats them afterwards.
Original post by ivybridge
Neither, boys are great :colone:

FML :rofl:
Why would anyone want a 'mentally' weak girl, I mean no offense to those who are but preferring that seems a bit sketchy.
Reply 16
I think "mentally tough" girls are a very rare species.
Original post by Novascope
FML :rofl:

:colone:

Original post by AJ KO
I think "mentally tough" girls are a very rare species.

As are non-*****sh boys :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by ivybridge

As are non-*****sh boys

I have no idea what that word is, nor do I care as this is a thread about "mentally tough or weak girls", not guys.
I think being "strong" all the time or being "vulnerable" all the time is basically being a sociopath.

What guys want is someone that is different depending on the circumstances? Sometimes you'll need to be strong when it gets tough and sometimes it's good to be vulnerable/emotional too during important moments in your life or empathise with others' pains or triumphs.

I think defining yourself either way is a pitfall.

SS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending