The Student Room Group

Would you date someone that sleeps around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
You call yourself an alpha male.

das it King Bradly!

:rofl:
Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace
das it King Bradly!

:rofl:

what a dick.
This is such a stupid poll. Some women sleep around with lots of guys when they're single, but it doesn't mean they will when they're in a relationship. Other women never sleep around until they get in a relationship, after a while feel trapped, and then go shag loads of blokes.

Regardless of that, love doesn't give a damn about this stuff. When you fall in love with someone, you don't go through their attributes like a checklist. You just fall in love with them, end of.

Honestly only people with 0 life experience would think anything of this thread.

:yy: :yy:
savage maan
current slut or reformed slut as i have dated the latter in the past and can confirm that is was my longest lasting relationship by quite a bit compared to the others
This is such a stupid poll. Some women sleep around with lots of guys when they're single, but it doesn't mean they will when they're in a relationship. Other women never sleep around until they get in a relationship, after a while feel trapped, and then go shag loads of blokes.

Regardless of that, love doesn't give a damn about this stuff. When you fall in love with someone, you don't go through their attributes like a checklist. You just fall in love with them, end of.

Honestly only people with 0 life experience would think anything of this thread.

^
This is probably one of the most mature realistic posts ive read on tsr in a while
Reply 26
Original post by uberteknik
w.t.f?

What is it with you low-life dickheads with slut-shaming and misogyny?

You will only ever have sex with one thing - your right hand. Better get used to it.

Misogyny? As in the hatred of women?...

You do realise there are options for both genders in this poll right? The OP, whether I like him as a person or not, even clarified that he's referring to both males and females as sluts.

I mean sure, I guess girls can have sex with their right hands as well, but I don't get how they're being misogynistic by not wanting a relationship with guys who have slept around a lot.
Original post by uberteknik
w.t.f?

What is it with you low-life dickheads with slut-shaming and misogyny?

You will only ever have sex with one thing - your right hand. Better get used to it.

Sore slut detected.
A slut? Hell yes. A slag? Hell no.
omg what is it with these BB.com'ers coming over to TSR. Stay away. Cretins.
yes
Yes, as long as they don't sleep around anymore.
It depends.
what the fudge?!?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending