The Student Room Group

Applying for accommodation

I've got an offer for Cambridge next year (but am yet to get the grades!), but does anyone know when you have to apply for accommodation? Is it after results day? Just some of my friends with offers to other unis have already applied for accommodation.
Thanks!
Original post by lambda98
I've got an offer for Cambridge next year (but am yet to get the grades!), but does anyone know when you have to apply for accommodation? Is it after results day? Just some of my friends with offers to other unis have already applied for accommodation.
Thanks!

Depends a little on the College - some ask for information before results days, some afterwards. Don't worry you won't be missed out! Check the College website, but the best idea for any questions like this or anything else to do with your offer is to email the College admissions office. They won't mind and they'll be even more helpful than the lovely folk on TSR.
Reply 2
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
Depends a little on the College - some ask for information before results days, some afterwards. Don't worry you won't be missed out! Check the College website, but the best idea for any questions like this or anything else to do with your offer is to email the College admissions office. They won't mind and they'll be even more helpful than the lovely folk on TSR.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending