The Student Room Group

I literally don't think i'm ever going to get a boyfriend...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Any guy that I think shows a slight interest in me, ends up just ignoring me. Unless they only want me for one thing:frown:
All my friends have boyfriends and I don't know how they do it. I'm not unnatractive, people call me pretty and I try to be a nice person. I'm 18 btw.
I'm supposed to be starting a midwifery course in a few months and I don't think I'm going to find a boyfriend there:/ Please don't tell me I'm being desperate, I feel lonely and like there's something wrong with me. Please give me some advice... thank you!

If you actually are attractive you will have no problems finding a bf at uni
Original post by MevMev
i have no clue why the hell are u familiar.... wait did u apply for medicine at leicester or Notts

Nope , but i want to know how you know!!!:K:
Reply 22
Any guy that I think shows a slight interest in me, ends up just ignoring me. Unless they only want me for one thing:frown:
All my friends have boyfriends and I don't know how they do it. I'm not unnatractive, people call me pretty and I try to be a nice person. I'm 18 btw.
I'm supposed to be starting a midwifery course in a few months and I don't think I'm going to find a boyfriend there:/ Please don't tell me I'm being desperate, I feel lonely and like there's something wrong with me. Please give me some advice... thank you!

Life is full of surprises. I used to think the same way as you, but even though some people find me unattractive I still managed to get a gf before. What you should not do is expect for someone to hand you a bf on a silver platter. Have you tried taking the initiative?

Original post by ODES_PDES
I think a girl can always get a boyfriend imo.
It is us boys that are truly ****ed

I always thought you were a girl :colondollar:
Reply 23
Original post by Ayaz789
Nope , but i want to know how you know!!!:K:

i thought i remembererd u from the Leicester Medical school thread so obviously u would have a levels but now that u say ur not a medic I'm feeling confused and wierdd
Reply 24
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries!
You can always chat with me if you want to. Dont know if that will help you?

no i don't think it will :P
stay on square one lol
Reply 25
Original post by -CarpeDiem-
You won't get a boyfriend with the attitude of thinking you never will have one. Get some confidence! Start to shine so you get noticed by guys.

innit let the boyz chase u not the other way round
Original post by MevMev
i thought i remembererd u from the Leicester Medical school thread so obviously u would have a levels but now that u say ur not a medic I'm feeling confused and wierdd

Nope im not a medic :L im still confused:O

Unless you're horribly disfigured there'll always be a guy willing to give you everything. I'm a 25 year old male who has never had a relationship or sex and i've more or less given up on life. Join online dating and you'll be spoilt for choice.
[video="youtube;FupVf1I_cdw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FupVf1I_cdw[/video]

"You are a very ugly person beyond repair and will never have sex with anyone unless you commit female rape"
Original post by MevMev
no i don't think it will :P
stay on square one lol

Ok no worries. It was just a suggestion.
What's square 1 btw?
Thx for the follow btw.

What makes you say that?
Girl don't look for a boyfriend, look for a husband.
1) you're only 18, and you'll find it's easier to get into a relationship at uni as opposed to school (more people)
2) stop having that negative attitude, not good for your self esteem
3) don't go to uni "looking" for a bf, just get talking to people and you'll find a guy.

Plus you're a girl, it's tougher for guys tbh
Just you being picky I reckon 💅🏻

You should get a Dream Phone.
Original post by Biryani007
What makes you say that?

I would like to think that this is obvious.
:tongue:

i don't want a paenus/dildo in the butt
ill be your boyfriend and i promise ill take care of you and we will go in a exciting adventure :colondollar:
Reply 38
Original post by Ayaz789
Nope im not a medic :L im still confused:O

i dunno anymore i thought u were a medical applicant just allow it then lol
Reply 39
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ok no worries. It was just a suggestion.
What's square 1 btw?
Thx for the follow btw.

square 1 = single
and np dude :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending