The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Meh
Why have a girl when there is chicken which can satify everything for you:u:

Pretty sure that's illegal bud :lolwut:
Well it was not really something I was interested in and even now I'm not. I mean I've kissed girls but that's about it. There was one girl I actually genuinely wanted to ask out but the moment's passed. Plus it's kinda hard atm with my parents breathing down my neck and they I know wouldn't approve so I guess I'm waiting till uni
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BhagwanNoBhool

:rofl: i didnt mean in that way
:colonhash:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
It just isn't correct universally! I know so many males who have long-term girlfriends, and also have close friends who just so happen to be girls. What is happening there?

Scientific evidence or don't bother posting. Study > anecdotal evidence
Meh
Why have a girl when there is chicken which can satify everything for you:u:

Nandos or KFC?
Omg how did you guess my secret?! :ninja:

I am well thanks :biggrin:
How're you?

I'm over the laughing and ignoring tbh, I'm not bitter at women or anything like that but it's like a mental block that I have and I need to get over at some point.

In my dreams lol, comp sci is a cock fest :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL I'm fab thanks :tongue:
That's good. I get what you mean. Its like am unwanted memory that you want to go away but can't unless you find a way to get over it

Original post by Rhythmical
Even if I am in the middle of nowhere they ****ing know what I am doing. Oh and I hate the cousin rivarly. Being too close to your family means nothing is hidden.

Lmao ikr! They're ****ing everywhere.
This is such a juicy thread because if I had to hazard a guess 90% of the people on this forum haven't had a "proper" gf/bf yet. Including me. :yeah:

:rofl: i didnt mean in that way

Lool CAUGHT :rofl:
Original post by ravioliyears
Nandos or KFC?

KFC :colondollar:
Nandos is too expensive
Lool CAUGHT :rofl:

KFC :colondollar:
Nandos is too expensive

Yesh :five: Had KFC for lunch yesterday :u:
I don't understand why anyone would date a redhead
Original post by John55
If a girl did that to me, I'd sh$t on her doorstep... No one messes with John55 :u:.

It was awful to witness! I really liked her and we'd been getting on really well for a few months (or so I thought). Then this.

That would good actually!
Lemon Power!! Haha
Nandos or KFC?

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL I'm fab thanks :tongue:
That's good. I get what you mean. Its like am unwanted memory that you want to go away but can't unless you find a way to get over it

Lmao ikr! They're ****ing everywhere.

The funniest thing is when aunties phone your mum and start boasting about their son who is a doctor but in reality he is frying fried chicken at the local takeaway. Oh and when your relatives from back home ring you up for a rishta, just piss off.
Yesh :five: Had KFC for lunch yesterday :u:

Same:wink:
3 piece variety meal
What did you have?:tongue:
"88 pairs of undergraduate opposite-sex friends" were used in the study. It seems limited in scope.
Plus there are differences in friendship length, and this might affect/indicate the nature of the relationship, the shortest friendship in the study was two weeks.
Maybe they just haven't find the one.
Original post by Rhythmical
The funniest thing is when aunties phone your mum and start boasting about their son who is a doctor but in reality he is frying fried chicken at the local takeaway. Oh and when your relatives from back home ring you up for a rishta, just piss off.

OMFDS YES. All my relatives know I wanna do engineering, yet they try to convince me to do medicine :facepalm:

And when you don't get invited to one event in the wedding and everyone starts questioning as to why and get mental.
Same:wink:
3 piece variety meal
What did you have?:tongue:

Take five and two extra hot wings :rofl:
Could've sworn you said you were saving it for marriage the other day? :eyeball:
(edited 8 years ago)
OMFDS YES. All my relatives know I wanna do engineering, yet they try to convince me to do medicine :facepalm:

And when you don't get invited to one event in the wedding and everyone starts questioning as to why and get mental.

Take five and two extra hot wings :rofl:

I might do Graduate Entry Medicine but I mean the only respected degrees is Law, Engineering or Medicine for Asians lol. I only go to weddings for food to be honest. They take too ****ing long, like you can be there for hours or the whole celebrations thing takes weeks.
I live in a white area and white girls don't really go for asian guys here. When I go clubbing I am surrounded by good looking guys so i'm outcompeted and get no attention. 20 and single all my life x)

my plan is to
work out
buy facial creams (moisturizers, face masks and whatever the **** girl use idk)
fresh trim

if this doesn't work then rip

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending