The Student Room Group

How can I get this guys attention back again?

What are some things that I can do to become the object of his interest again?

We used to talk everyday and skype very often. Now it seems like he's been very distant. He was really into me a month ago, saying that I was the most interesting person he's ever met and that he loved me. But lately, whenever we speak, it feels like i'm bothering him. I don't really know where I went wrong.

How do I get backto the point that we were at?
Reply 1
He'll have found fresh meat sadly, this is the negatives of App. Social media etc
Reply 2
Original post by SMEGGGY
He'll have found fresh meat sadly, this is the negatives of App. Social media etc

Are you saying there's nothing I can do?
Reply 3
bump
it's exam season, chill!
Cool down, it's exam season so he's probably studying! If the problem still persists mid June, then why not chase him up and ask him how he is or just forget about it? (Do you know if he's studying?)

Nothing you can do really I'm afraid, aside from hope for the best!

Do something to pass the time perhaps?
(edited 7 years ago)
Guys have short attention span when they have so many other options. Can't really force anyone to give you attention so just move on. Let him come to you.
Can't help but feel if he was really still interested he wouldn't be distant with you, does sound like he has found someone else, at the same time depends whether you gave him any signs, maybe he thought you weren't interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending