The Student Room Group

First thing you're gonna do when exams are over?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by animeamanda1412
yaaaas someone gets meh :u

They are amazing :u: especially rapmon :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by rohit301099
They are amazing :u: especially rapmon :tongue:

Spoiler

the thing I love most about RapMon
wait what am I saying theres a lot of stuff...
1. His amazing dancing skills :colondollar:
2. His craziness :biggrin:
3. He's hawtt :colone:
4. He's so tall like DAYUUM

And my first exam is 16th May
people in my class all hate that date apart from me...because things would ZOOM after that date and I'm YOUNG, WILD AND FREE after that date...
Can't wait...

Spoiler

Catch up on sleep and do nothing all day every day.
burn all the books and papers and dem tings der
Buy Overwatch and play the **** out of it :woo:
1) return all my textbooks to school before going straight to hospital cos work experience
2) throw all my revision in the air before quickly picking them up cos i gotta pass them down to my sister
3) go home open my laptop and binge watch as many movies and films i can before the 25th of august comes along like lol girl you though you were getting rid of me, aha we'll see about that bishhh
4) leave the UK the following month cos gotta wait for my sister to finish school :/
tw
EDIT: Im pretty sure youre gunna have those asians who start revising for AS Levels during their GCSE Summer- btw not cultural appropriation, most of my school is asian so yeah
(edited 7 years ago)
Drink. Whether it be to celebrate the end or to comiserate about a bad exam haha
Original post by Milzime
binge on GOT
and Orphan Black

and everything else I missed while I was doing exams

possibly start a soundcloud for some covers I have enjoyed doin'

The new season of OB is pretty good btw!! much better than season 3 tbh
Wipe out all the revision resources clogging up my files/bookmarks and give away my books. Other than that, i honestly dont know???? the thought of finally being free is a little overwhelming
the thing I love most about RapMon
wait what am I saying theres a lot of stuff...
1. His amazing dancing skills :colondollar:
2. His craziness :biggrin:
3. He's hawtt :colone:
4. He's so tall like DAYUUM

And my first exam is 16th May
people in my class all hate that date apart from me...because things would ZOOM after that date and I'm YOUNG, WILD AND FREE after that date...
Can't wait...

Spoiler

Lol, you forgot his amazing rapping skills.....First time i heard it i was like i need more of this drug :colondollar:

Oh 16th? me too...I actually don't really mind the date the first exam is always the easiest. It's the history that keeps me up in night literally :colonhash: Young, Wild and Free? maybe, another day another battle. i can't wait as well tbh, I am feed up of paper in general :angry:

Spoiler

SCREAM and go finish all those show marathons that have been put on hold <(*^*<)
Original post by sfaraj
1) return all my textbooks to school before going straight to hospital cos work experience
2) throw all my revision in the air before quickly picking them up cos i gotta pass them down to my sister
3) go home open my laptop and binge watch as many movies and films i can before the 25th of august comes along like lol girl you though you were getting rid of me, aha we'll see about that bishhh
4) leave the UK the following month cos gotta wait for my sister to finish school :/
tw
EDIT: Im pretty sure youre gunna have those asians who start revising for AS Levels during their GCSE Summer- btw not cultural appropriation, most of my school is asian so yeah

Oh, i know of this guy who is going to revise for AS level in summer.....I am just here staring at him like What's the point? :colonhash:
Lol, you forgot his amazing rapping skills.....First time i heard it i was like i need more of this drug :colondollar:

Oh 16th? me too...I actually don't really mind the date the first exam is always the easiest. It's the history that keeps me up in night literally :colonhash: Young, Wild and Free? maybe, another day another battle. i can't wait as well tbh, I am feed up of paper in general :angry:

Spoiler

His rapping is just another level <3
Original post by Alexion
Buy Overwatch and play the **** out of it :woo:

Only playing it for tracers shoulder pose:colone: /s
His rapping is just another level <3

Yep, well good luck with the exams :h:
Oh, i know of this guy who is going to revise for AS level in summer.....I am just here staring at him like What's the point? :colonhash:

:facepalm::facepalm:

all these eager kids tryna get those stars

mate as soon as im done with gcses heck im not touching a book till september and im never sitting on my desk till AS Mocks idec

im not even going prom, that how done i am with school
eat :cookie:
I've got a loooong list but most of it includes crying in happiness and finally watching all the shows I've been putting off (Monkees...)
Yep, well good luck with the exams :h:

better luck to you :P
Original post by lilacpotato
What are you gonna do when you walk out of the room after finishing your last exam? :smile:

Go home and slee-

Oh wait the my school runs a 3-4 week summer term to kick start year 13 WHICH STARTS ON THE DAY OF MY LAST EXAM

Quick Reply

Latest