The Student Room Group

What's up with her?

She keeps tagging me in post on Facebook but every time I reply to the tag or message her about it she comes online reads it then waits about 15 mins to reply. She even comes on Facebook when I message her and doesn't read the message and then she comes back online and reads it 15 mins later and reply's.

whatttt is up with that?
Reply 1
She's trying not to come off too keen if you ask me. She doesn't want to seem *too* interested so she's taking her time replying to you. That and she's also probably figuring out what to say. For some people it can take 5-10 mins to form a decent reply because anxiety can take hold. I'd say don't read too much into it and if you like her (which it sounds like you do if you're timing how long it takes her to reply) then ask her out?
she may have priorities, so she could only go on for a set amount of time

or shes tryna not be too keen
Reply 3
Original post by Katarvi
She's trying not to come off too keen if you ask me. She doesn't want to seem *too* interested so she's taking her time replying to you. That and she's also probably figuring out what to say. For some people it can take 5-10 mins to form a decent reply because anxiety can take hold. I'd say don't read too much into it and if you like her (which it sounds like you do if you're timing how long it takes her to reply) then ask her out?

I'm tempted but to me I makes me feel like she's not interested. I keeping thinking she hints that she likes me when we meet but then other times she seems to have no interest...
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm tempted but to me I makes me feel like she's not interested. I keeping thinking she hints that she likes me when we meet but then other times she seems to have no interest...

At least she's replying and willing to meet with you. If she didn't like you she wouldn't do that.
Reply 5
Original post by Katarvi
At least she's replying and willing to meet with you. If she didn't like you she wouldn't do that.

Well we meet because of work :biggrin: :L
Maybe she doesn't want to come across as a needy person? She may also read your message, finish what shes doing and forget to reply, i know i do this myself sometimes without even noticing that i am doing it. I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as she is eventually replying, it shows that she still has some interest in you as otherwise she would ignore you completely. Maybe try confronting her about it? Sometimes its best to be honest and tell her how you feel about the situation and most of the time being honest is a way to strengthen your relationship altogether, as it proves you have trust in each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending