The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary & Nottingham, where to choose?

I really want to live in London in my master year, but I know that Nottingham is better than Queen Mary in Management course, so it is definitely hard for me to make decision between them, Could anyone give me some advice? And..is Nottingham an amazing and modern city? and how is the living quality about both of Nottingham and London??? thanks a lot!!!
Original post by christy0408
I really want to live in London in my master year, but I know that Nottingham is better than Queen Mary in Management course, so it is definitely hard for me to make decision between them, Could anyone give me some advice? And..is Nottingham an amazing and modern city? and how is the living quality about both of Nottingham and London??? thanks a lot!!!

Hey! I can only speak for Queen Mary here, but I've found a definite advantage to being in London. There are a lot of opportunities available (both for employment and for fun!) and plan to spend the rest of my life here! If you want to find out more about what people on the course said, follow this link: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/coursefinder/courses/121389.html
and click the "profiles" tab. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions! -Sarah
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending