Scroll to see replies

No, I'm atheist :smile:
fo shizzle
Reply 3
Yes. I'm Anglican.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. I'm hindu
Reply 5
I believe there's more chance of my great grandma returning from the dead and playing on stage with The Rolling Stones than God being real.
Original post by JewBoy123
I believe there's more chance of my great grandma returning from the dead and playing on stage with The Rolling Stones than God being real.

I agree, but it is comforting for the religious people believing they will enter heaven if their well behaved.
I am Agnostic Athiest, open to the concept of a god if evidence can be provided of such but until then im skeptical

answer on the poll idiot
I dont have an imaginary friends sorry, I'm not a special snowflake.
Original post by DangerousMouse
answer on the poll idiot

No poll on app... Idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All religions are fraud
Reply 13
If i didn't
I wouldn't know the purpose of living
I'm agnostic and open to many ideas and theories of religions, and although I don't shun out the idea of God altogether, I wouldn't say I believe in Him or Her or Them or whoever God is to people.
I don't have a disease not was I brainwashed as a kid.
Agnosticism woo

Original post by AverageExcellence
I am Agnostic Athiest, open to the concept of a god if evidence can be provided of such but until then im skeptical

I swear any atheist would be open to the concept if empirical evidence of God's existence were put forward. Adding "agnostic" on the front of your atheism is entirely redundant.
Original post by Retired_Messiah

I swear any atheist would be open to the concept if empirical evidence of God's existence were put forward. Adding "agnostic" on the front of your atheism is entirely redundant.

Not really, the term agnostic is rather vague as it implies people are indecisive and sit on the fence. It has been termed far more effective to use agnostic as a conditional point to show whether you are inclined one way or the other.

You imply all atheists are driven by empirical inquiry and solely evidence driven. Atheism stems far back when Atheism was a just as much a belief (as they lacked most of what atheists today say it strong evidence of their position). You are implying all atheists are rationalists which implies all theists must be irrational.

Atheism is you categorically believe there is no god, Theist is you categorically believe there is a god. Dawkins illustrates the more systematic scaling with his 7 point scale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

Check out the sources in the link, it highlights the point in greater detail.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Agnosticism woo

Admittedly most would, but there must be gnostic atheists out there who believe for sure that there isn't a god nor that there could possible ever be evidence for one.
Original post by brainhuman
I don't have a disease not was I brainwashed as a kid.

Your grammar is pretty diseased.

Quick Reply

Latest