The Student Room Group

Wjec ict exam wed 18 may 2016

Does any one know any grade boundaries... I can't find any for any of the years!!!
Pls reply f you do have a link or something
Reply 1
It's out of 80. Think its 55 for an A*, 48 for an A & 39 for a B
Reply 2
Original post by Jxrgezxk

is this for everything unit 1 2 3 4 ???
Reply 3
Original post by amanii_ox
is this for everything unit 1 2 3 4 ???

I've only got one exam. Unit 1... This is for Unit 1 I think... They could go up by a few marks idk
Original post by amanii_ox
Does any one know any grade boundaries... I can't find any for any of the years!!!
Pls reply f you do have a link or something

Hi, I'm sitting it too. It varies based on the UMS. Last year it was 74 for an A*, the year before 71... Generally I'd say 75+ ought to do it. There's a raw mark to UMS converter on the WJEC website, it tells you what raw mark equals what grade for past papers. Good luck...

For WJEC? Is that the coursework or the exam? I'm fairly certain the exam boundaries are much, much higher.
Reply 6
Original post by PixelatedOwl
For WJEC? Is that the coursework or the exam? I'm fairly certain the exam boundaries are much, much higher.

Ahh no sorry, these are for Edexcel
Ahh no sorry, these are for Edexcel

Aw! I was getting relieved for a second :smile:
that exam was so easy the grade boundaries will be very high normallly for an A* you will need higher than 73 and an A will be 69 and B will be 69 or higher and a C will be 64 and a D will be 60ish
that exam was so easy the grade boundaries will be very high normallly for an A* you will need higher than 73 and an A will be 69 and B will be 69 or higher and a C will be 64 and a D will be 60ish
Original post by joshsmith61333

You think it will be higher than 73?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending