The Student Room Group

My friend has done 0 revision and has conspiracy theory on exams.

What are the chances of him getting less than C's on all his exams?

My friend just sits in his bedroom eating pot noodles and watching things as well as playing COD like 12 or 6 hours a day. :biggrin:

He criticises the exam boards claiming that they rig grades so they can get more money from retakes, And that they operate communist rules, He also claims the exam boards want teenagers to revise to take away there time & that if everyone stopped revising just as many students would be getting C's or better as of now with there been lower grade boundaries from no revision.

Scroll to see replies

Extremely high. Unless of course he can unravel a genuine conspiracy and use it to blackmail the examiners into upping his grades.
(edited 7 years ago)
Your friend...does he wear a tinfoil hat?
Reply 3
Original post by 2016_GCSE
What are the chances of him getting less than C's on all his exams?

My friend just sits in his bedroom eating pot noodles and watching things as well as playing COD like 12 or 6 hours a day. :biggrin:

He criticises the exam boards claiming that they rig grades so they can get more money from retakes, And that they operate communist rules, He also claims the exam boards want teenagers to revise to take away there time & that if everyone stopped revising just as many students would be getting C's or better as of now with there been lower grade boundaries from no revision.

Very likely
For me personally anything other than A and A* would have been a failure
Reply 4
Original post by Blancosdos
Your friend...does he wear a tinfoil hat?

Yes, He claims places like RAF Menwith Hill & RAF Fylingdales give off harmful waves that help to develop cancer in humans as a way to decrease the surplus population he talks about.

Menwith Hill

Fylingdales
Reply 5
He rarely leaves his home, Only tends to go to school and back home.
Your friend is destined to fail.
Not just in exams but in life.
ultimate troll. elite mentality
Reply 9
Original post by UniversityNoob
Not just in exams but in life.

Could be possible.
Reply 10
He still has not revised, And he got exam Tuesday! :eek:
It's annoying because as your friends, you want them to do really well. Some of my friends have just been going out/getting drunk pretty much every other day instead of revising :colonhash:
Reply 12
Maybe he has been revising and he just doesn't want to tell you :wink:
Something tells me that this 'friend' of yours is actually you.
Reply 14
Original post by luciie
Maybe he has been revising and he just doesn't want to tell you :wink:

Possibly, But he never attends after school revision sessions so I still doubt he is revising at home.
Reply 15
Original post by Legendary Quest
Something tells me that this 'friend' of yours is actually you.

Nope, no way.

I do tonnes of revision and I push at people to do there revision. Revision is needed for full success. If I didn't do revision I would be pushing myself out of getting top grades.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Nope, no way.

I do tonnes of revision and I push at people to do there revision. Revision is needed for full success. If I didn't do revision I would be pushing myself out of getting top grades.

Methinks 2016_GCSE doth protest too much.
Reply 17
My Science class had 20 students invited to revision sessions and we had the session every Wednesday after science class and only 2 students of 20 stayed back (One of them been myself.)......

It was quite decent as we got the teacher to go through topics with me and the other student with no messing about.
Reply 18
Original post by toronto353
Methinks 2016_GCSE doth protest too much.

I don't think you can protest on a website. :colone:
Reply 19
Depends, how smart is he. I had a friend who did no revision for most things and got a couple A*s and Bs and a load of As
This guy sounds a bit paranoid though..

Quick Reply

Latest