The Student Room Group

Was I being rude?

Alright so it's almost my birthday and the other day before our lesson started, this girl asked me from the corridor, if I liked cakes, since she makes a lot of them, but as I didn't answer, she assumed I didn't hear the question, so she asked again but still I never answered.

Was it rude not to answer and why did she care?
Reply 1
It was rude not to answer and maybe she wanted to make you one for your birthday? Seems like you already knew the answer
Why didn't you answer?
Well its pretty obvious you know it was rude.
Reply 4
Why wouldn't you answer she might've bought you free cake. Course it is rude
Reply 5
Ignoring people is always rude.

I talk to anyone who tries to talk to be, whether I know them or not (unless they've done something to deserve being ignored ofc).

Even random people who message me that I don't know :lol:
Original post by Coolisbelieveing
Alright so it's almost my birthday and the other day before our lesson started, this girl asked me from the corridor, if I liked cakes, since she makes a lot of them, but as I didn't answer, she assumed I didn't hear the question, so she asked again but still I never answered.

Rude, ignorant and anti social beaviour by you.
Original post by 999tigger
Rude, ignorant and anti social beaviour by you.

yes, agreed, but is anyone else wondering what relationship she was eg a school enemy or aqatience(pardon my spelling)
Reply 8
dude what's wrong with you? I hope you never get cake ¬_¬
Original post by lascelles101
yes, agreed, but is anyone else wondering what relationship she was eg a school enemy or aqatience(pardon my spelling)

If she was an enemy, then imo he would have said so. He just seems inept and lacks awareness of social situations. Presumably in future when he asks a question and people do not respons he might get an idea why it was rude. It could have just been social conversation or maybe she might have baked him a cake? harmless by her and ignorant by him.
so true, possiably s/he does not want charity, however it is still rude, he should go say sorry
Original post by Coolisbelieveing

Why didn't you answer?
What was your intention?
Enjoy a long life with your virginity OP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending