The Student Room Group

Is it possible for me to get at least a B in english literature?

I've been predicted all A's in my subjects, which includes English Literature, and my exam on Of Mice & Men and The Crucible is on Monday but I've only started revising now :frown: My exam on poetry is next Friday but I've been preparing for it for a week or two now so I'm not feeling too worried about it. I've been looking at past papers (my exam board is AQA) to try and see what it more likely to come up in the Of Mice & Men and The Crucible exam, and I got a B in my mock in January without revising, so is it possible that I can get that grade in the real exam? I would like an A but I don't know if that's possible at this stage
(edited 7 years ago)
I miss GCSEs. I revised 0 for English literature didn't even read the text which I had to over summer and still managed a B. I'm sure your fine!!!!!
Original post by lulucoco98
I miss GCSEs. I revised 0 for English literature didn't even read the text which I had to over summer and still managed a B. I'm sure your fine!!!!!

Thank you for your response! It just worries me that 75% of the grade is exam based. A lot of it comes down to internal pressure, and I don't think I'll even be that pleased if I end up with a B in literature but I can only try my best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending