The Student Room Group

Chemistry exam tomorrow. Know ABSOLUTELY nothing!?

My chemistry exam is in 21 hours and I know absolutely nothing! It's Exedexcel or whatever, atleast that's what I've overheard my teachers saying. IGESC? Idk my teachers keep saying something like that. So what can i do. The whole year i was fing around with me mates. My parents sweared they'd kick me out if i didn't get atleast a C. I wanna revise but don't know what the syllabus is. Me and me mates ripped up our chemistry books to use a fire Kindling. HELP!
Reply 1
Can anyone PLEASE help. Time is ticking!😭
Reply 2
You should have revised mate. Lol.
Reply 3
And if you really wanted to get a decent grade you should have realised you need to get a syllabus or revision guide earlier... sorry but its the truth. You brought it onto yourself.
You don't even have a clue what the exam is on, obviously you can't do anything to get above C.

The exam is the Chemistry 1C of IGCSE, Edexcel.

IGCSE's are not hard, and if you were just doing things daily over the year, you could've easily grabbed an A*. Cramming at the last moment won't get you anywhere.

Just fail the exam, and perhaps try the next session by actually studying.
Are you sure its chemistry??
Reply 6
Original post by hassassin04
Are you sure its chemistry??

Yes. Its in 2 hours so i know im f'd
Aren't you the person on my thread telling me that you've been getting A*'s for chemistry all year round but aiming for A grades in the exam?. lol.
Kind of sad how you made me feel crap for wanting to reach my potential grades when you're basically trying to do the same thing.

Original post by PC.police
My chemistry exam is in 21 hours and I know absolutely nothing! It's Exedexcel or whatever, atleast that's what I've overheard my teachers saying. IGESC? Idk my teachers keep saying something like that. So what can i do. The whole year i was fing around with me mates. My parents sweared they'd kick me out if i didn't get atleast a C. I wanna revise but don't know what the syllabus is. Me and me mates ripped up our chemistry books to use a fire Kindling. HELP!
Reply 8
Original post by fishandrice
Aren't you the person on my thread telling me that you've been getting A*'s for chemistry all year round but aiming for A grades in the exam?. lol.
Kind of sad how you made me feel crap for wanting to reach my potential grades when you're basically trying to do the same thing.

idk how people didnt notice this is a troll thread like srsly!? yeah ive actually been getting A*'s in past papers and am hoping for an A in the exam i gave like 3 days ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending