The Student Room Group

Worried about deadline

So I've filled in the online part of the application but I still need to send in a birth certificate and the deceleration form. Do they need to receive these before the deadline? I can fill in the deceleration form and send it off tomorrow, but at the moment I can't think of anyone to sign the birth certificate form for me, so that might cause a further delay. I'm just hoping the fact I've submitted the first part of the application counts as meeting the deadline. If not am I screwed? :/
Original post by nerta
So I've filled in the online part of the application but I still need to send in a birth certificate and the deceleration form. Do they need to receive these before the deadline? I can fill in the deceleration form and send it off tomorrow, but at the moment I can't think of anyone to sign the birth certificate form for me, so that might cause a further delay. I'm just hoping the fact I've submitted the first part of the application counts as meeting the deadline. If not am I screwed? :/

You aren't screwed,no where near. If you ve submitted the application then it's before the deadline. Besides the deadline is when they ll guarantee your finance on time, I did mine in August for 1st year and just got it in time so don't panic yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending