The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Put on hold by Bristol

Guys I’ve just been put on hold by Bristol. Any idea how long it will take after the equal consideration deadline to get an offer or rejection? I’m worried now
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Guys I’ve just been put on hold by Bristol. Any idea how long it will take after the equal consideration deadline to get an offer or rejection? I’m worried now

Why are you worried?

There's information about what being put "on hold" means at https://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/your-application/decision/

Universities have up to the 16th May 2024 to make a decision on applications received by the equal consideration deadline.

You don't need to make a decision about choosing firm and insurance offers until after all of your university choices have made their decision.

There's nothing you can do at this point, so it's probably best to put this to the back of your mind and concentrate on your studies.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous #1

have you heard back ?
Reply 3
Original post by glitterkitt3n
have you heard back ?

lol nope

I am also put on hold, don't worry they will eventually get back to u
lol nope

do you know/ have any idea if they’ve just put a bunch of people on hold or some and rejected some ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending