The Student Room Group

Just got into my first relationship. Thinking off ending it already. Am I a dick?

18. Never been in a relationship before or had female friends. Just got into a relationship and my girlfriend turns out to be deeply religious and doesn't want to have sex before marriage, I really love spending time with her and all but I am of course an ultra horny virgin. Obviously i don't want to pressure her or anything but will i be a dick if i end it ?
Reply 1
If you can't see yourself waiting until marriage for sex, then it's probably best if you end the relationship instead of leading her on or you being unhappy.
Original post by Anonymous
18. Never been in a relationship before or had female friends. Just got into a relationship and my girlfriend turns out to be deeply religious and doesn't want to have sex before marriage, I really love spending time with her and all but I am of course an ultra horny virgin. Obviously i don't want to pressure her or anything but will i be a dick if i end it ?

Just end it if you want to. There's no point in staying in a relationship you're not fully satisfied with/committed to - you're wasting her time and your time too.
You say that you don't want to pressure her, so you don't seem like a 'dick' in that respect.
Reply 3
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Just end it if you want to. There's no point in staying in a relationship you're not fully satisfied with/committed to - you're wasting her time and your time too.
You say that you don't want to pressure her, so you don't seem like a 'dick' in that respect.

Are you both muslims?
Original post by robin567
Are you both muslims?

Erm what
Reply 5

Are you both muslims?
Reply 6
Erm what

sorry the question was not referring to you
you're not a dick if you want sex in a relationship

if she won't have sex then just end it and don't date a religious girl again duh...
Erm what

:lol: it's happening again :tongue:

:dontknow: do what you want, OP. I've been with a religious person before and ya know.. they're teenagers too. There might be some compromise between having sex and not doing anything at all.
Reply 9
Even on a thread that has nothing to do with Islam, someone has to bring up Muslims.

This ****ing website...
There is an unwritten rule called you are only in a relationship if you have entered or seen the bat cave
Original post by robin567
Are you both muslims?

I'm atheist, she's christian
pitty :colone:

If you just want sex and not to get married it's unlikely she will uncompromise and she'll understand if you do end it (this is coming from someone with similar world view to your girlfriend)

Just end it and try to find out what your girlfriend believes in future before getting into a relationship with them
Just break up with her and tell her honestly but in a way that doesn't put pressure on her.

You're not a dick, I don't understand how an atheist with a deeply religious Christian would work out in a relationship anyway.
are you sure she definitely wants to wait till marriage because maybe she just wants to wait until you've been together a while. But anyway if she wants to wait and you don't then end it dude

No: being "a dick" would be not ending it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending