Lancaster University Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Yeah its furness ensuite, but was thinking about renting a room
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Lizziejacobs
I know I couldn't believe especially as we chose them months ago! I just assumed we would have priority but I guess not 😕

I got my offer yesterday. Any success for you?
Original post by Niamh O'Donnell
I got my offer yesterday. Any success for you?

Yeah we didn't have to worry 😅
Yeah we didn't have to worry 😅

Panic over!! Ahah. Where did you get?
Panic over!! Ahah. Where did you get?

Bowland standard :smile: what about you?
Guys if I paid my deposit, is this an offer? Or am I Still waiting for an offer ?
Bowland standard :smile: what about you?

Ah cool cool :smile: I've got County Townhouse :biggrin:
Original post by maclesh
Guys if I paid my deposit, is this an offer? Or am I Still waiting for an offer ?

Yeah I think that is an offer! See you in September :smile:
Ah cool cool :smile: I've got County Townhouse :biggrin:

Oh wow townhouses sound so much fun!
There's a large double room available for rent in a student house with three more 4th year students. £89 a week all bills and TV license included. 5 min walk to city centre and bus stop. Message me for more details.
Original post by maclesh

You have to have had an offer of accommodation to pay a deposit, so yes you have had an offer :biggrin:
Has anybody who got a place in clearing got an accommodation offer yet ?
Original post by ksscully
Has anybody who got a place in clearing got an accommodation offer yet ?

Yep, applied through clearing and got my offer yesterday. :smile:
Are there any other insurance students without confirmation? I can't tell if I should be worried or if I'm just being impatient.
Original post by Horner1
Are there any other insurance students without confirmation? I can't tell if I should be worried or if I'm just being impatient.
My son's still waiting and he's an insurance student.
Original post by Mumsknowbest
My son's still waiting and he's an insurance student.

I hope we don't have to wait long now. Every day checking the accommodation status that never changes is very agitating, especially now that most people have accommodation. Do you think it's a good idea to ring and check it has properly got to them?
Original post by Horner1
I hope we don't have to wait long now. Every day checking the accommodation status that never changes is very agitating, especially now that most people have accommodation. Do you think it's a good idea to ring and check it has properly got to them?
I emailed the accommodation office yesterday and their response was to say they are still allocating accommodation in batches, the next batch being either the end of this week or early next week. They also advised if my son has heard nothing by the end of next week to contact them. I'm not really sure what to think but just trying to stay positive.
Can anyone tell me whether all of Furness's Superior Ensuite is in flats of 8? :smile:
Reply 2038
They are, just saw so on the accommodation application :smile:
How do i apply for accomadation, ive had an email but it hasnt helped me at all😣 feel so dumb right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending