The Student Room Group

seeing someone cheat what to do?

I saw a kid in my year cheat in an actual gcse exam today wtf do I do, I'm stressed over it and I feel peed off that he did this as it wasn't necessarily a hard exam so please help me do something even if its to leave it.... ps I'm in a library which is of easy cheat mechanism but nobody dare to cheat before like this kid

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nothing you can do, unless they've got CCTV knocking about in the library. Even then, are you a snitch?
Original post by Lauren1501
I saw a kid in my year cheat in an actual gcse exam today wtf do I do, I'm stressed over it and I feel peed off that he did this as it wasn't necessarily a hard exam so please help me do something even if its to leave it.... ps I'm in a library which is of easy cheat mechanism but nobody dare to cheat before like this kid

Your stressing yourself over

1. something which doesn't really concern you
2. caring too much about others while not concentrating on your own GCSE

also let them cheat, you're the betyter person, you could do the exam(right?) and he couldn't, they're just a pleb who won't get far in life.

how did he exactly cheat?
honestly speaking. you need to tell the people. yeah yeah snitch whatever. his higher mark affects your grade as well remember that. and also cheating is wrong.

aint got no proof cuz he gonna deny everything obviously. question is are you a snitch?
Reply 6
I've spoken to a close friend who had full clear view of this so what do I do
Original post by Revathyvk
honestly speaking. you need to tell the people. yeah yeah snitch whatever. his higher mark affects your grade as well remember that. and also cheating is wrong.

You can't be a snake:s-smilie: Just move on with your life.
Talk to him about it?
You have to report him, if you don't your getting arrested.
Doesn't concern you
Move on with your life
Reply 11

Unless you have physical proof they won't take your word for it so just forget about it and worry about your own exams,he's only cheating himself, it doesn't affect you so don't worry about it.
You would need proof and its unlikely you have any. You could alert your exam officer and they could keep an eye on the person in future if they believe you.

Alternatively get on with your own exams and forget about it. If they cheat they are likely to get caught.
Just mind your own business and focus on your own Gsces. Theres no point in getting stressed over a thing that dosen't concern you simple
Reply 14
If you're concerned about your grades then maybe you should have done better instead of blaming your failures on others.

Just leave it, you're gonna get a bad rep and its such a hassle
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
You have to report him, if you don't your getting arrested.

You're*
Get your English straight, sir
loool i would leave it,just focus on your exams and it's really none of your business, in the future he might struggle.
Original post by BananaWaffle
You're*

Damn!!!

It's not that deep. Why you hassling the man?
In one of my GCSE exams last year, the whole back row were cheating clearly because it was a language exam and one of my friend was native. So everyone naturally would ask him for help, luckily I got out with an A*. One of the guy after I talked to him recently got a B in that GCSE so don't worry about them, because you aren't the invigilator, that's their job. Instead use your time to study better.
Hope I helped
Original post by BananaWaffle
You're*

only time I use that word is when my iPhone auto-corrects it. I write all my important stuff on my iPhone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest