The Student Room Group

How to get more popular

I have no social life around girls in school. I have a small group of friends who are boys, but other than that im a nobody. Im just a quiet shy guy, but I want to be friends with girls, get to know them, maybe date one someday.

How can I get out of this position I'm in. From being that quiet shy guy to the confident popular guy? Is it even possible?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have no social life around girls in school. I have a small group of friends who are boys, but other than that im a nobody. Im just a quiet shy guy, but I want to be friends with girls, get to know them, maybe date one someday.

How can I get out of this position I'm in. From being that quiet shy guy to the confident popular guy? Is it even possible?
You can start by not thinking about it and not posting threads like this.

You'll grow out of it when you're ready. Everyone does.
Confidence
don't care about what other think of you; think about how you think of yourself :biggrin:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Confidence

I think it may be worth elaborating; it'll be of more benefit to the OP.
Original post by Anonymous

Today, I saw this girl on her own, very pretty. So I joined in with confidence and knowing how to set up the conversation like how's your day go?
Then she joins in. But girls loves compliment, without them, they will hate you but if you say like you are pretty then you are in good position. Then get to know them more. If she textes you every day then she fancies you but if she textes sometimes then you need to get to know her more.
Friendship is more important at the start then girlfriend and boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending