The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Acting like she was ever good smh.
Reply 961
Original post by Rk2k14
Acting like she was ever good smh.

Reported
Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Dortmund seems to be floating about. Can't see any rumours from our side but him and his agent seem to have their eyes on us.
Seems like he wants to come. Would be a steal at the price floating about.
Don't know why they're delaying on Gomes. Chelsea already had a bid rejected and we'll probably miss out on another target because we're chasing someone unrealistic.
Reply 964
Original post by Rk2k14
You clearly don't know some of these guys.

Andre Gomes put in a good shift. Looks pretty good.

Yeah they're pretty good at stalking.
Original post by sr90
Considering i've never revealed my name, workplace or location on here or on Twitter i'm very curious what he found!

Not that i've got anything to hide of course :lol: Everyone here knows my Twitter @

Hmmm, maybe he just found a generic picture of a white man and showed us all. #exposed

Srs though, however you look, somebody with low confidence is always gonna rate themselves worse than they actually are.
I'm a 5.5 which I think is fair and I doubt you're any lower than that, probably higher tbh mate.

Would people rather hang out with sr90 or sheddy? That's the real question.
Original post by Rk2k14
Seems like he wants to come. Would be a steal at the price floating about.
Don't know why they're delaying on Gomes. Chelsea already had a bid rejected and we'll probably miss out on another target because we're chasing someone unrealistic.

Chill. Mourinho knows who he wants
Reply 967
Anyway Ibra deal to be completed after the euros. Guy will probably fly to Manchester after they get knocked out early so you should have the transfer completed in a weeks time.
Don't get why the media is focusing so much on you guys getting Pogba. Wrong signing to be honest, you should be throwing money at Madrid for Kroos, he would be the perfect Scholes replacement.

Defensive midfield, man like Kante. Then you will win trophies.
Original post by _Morsey_
Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Dortmund seems to be floating about. Can't see any rumours from our side but him and his agent seem to have their eyes on us.

Mediocre player, I don't want him at Arsenal either.
Reply 970
Original post by James.Carnell
Mediocre player, I don't want him at Arsenal either.

He's been fantastic this season though.
Reply 971
Anyone know what's the deal with Giggs, is he or is he not part of Jose's backroom staff?
Original post by bammy jastard 27
He's been fantastic this season though.

He just seems like an absolute bottler, can't finish his chances.
Original post by Kutta
Anyone know what's the deal with Giggs, is he or is he not part of Jose's backroom staff?

No news yet on his future. He was supposed to be meeting Mourinho few weeks ago but not sure if that's happened. Would think it hasn't as there hasn't been any news on him. Don't envisage him being at the club tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd take a bottler who scored 20 goals last season.
Draxler apparently the plan B.
I'd love Draxler at United
Original post by zKlown
I'd love Draxler at United

He's not your atypical pacy United winger though is he?
Reply 977
Original post by Rk2k14
I'd take a bottler who scored 20 goals last season.
Draxler apparently the plan B.

Strong Giroud. I think Mkhitaryan would be good to have regardless.
Anyone see Joe Allen completely destroy Rooney with the nutmeg?

I did :colone:
Reply 979
Original post by Lúcio
Anyone see Joe Allen completely destroy Rooney with the nutmeg?

I did :colone:

[video="youtube;Vq9ciUHDMcs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq9ciUHDMcs[/video]

Was good, but not as epic as John O Shea!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest