The Student Room Group

Ex is becoming my stepsister

Me and my ex split up after a heated argument two years ago, then mid last year her father split from her mother and my mother was there for him and soon began dating, which they kept secret until last Christmas and today after a family meal they annouced they were getting married.

My ex ruined me and left be feeling cold inside, so on the thought of never seeing her again made me feel happy, but now I'm annoyed and know that she'll do anything to anger me, which she likes to do.

I'm 25, what can I do?
Reply 1
You're 25, grow a pair and get another woman and your step sister
Reply 2
Well that is awkward...
Reply 3
Original post by Mike_91
Me and my ex split up after a heated argument two years ago, then mid last year her father split from her mother and my mother was there for him and soon began dating, which they kept secret until last Christmas and today after a family meal they annouced they were getting married.

My ex ruined me and left be feeling cold inside, so on the thought of never seeing her again made me feel happy, but now I'm annoyed and know that she'll do anything to anger me, which she likes to do.

I'm 25, what can I do?

Man up and deal with it. You're a big boy now

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are 25 and can have your own life.
Presumably your mum knows how you feel.

What is it you want to do? Get them to call off the wedding?
You dont really have to have anything to do with him or her.
Reply 5
Original post by ?Hannah
Well that is awkward...

Like, what were the odds of that lol
You are asking us what you can do? Do you want us to help you come up with a plan to ruin your mother's relationship?

You're going to have to put up with your ex-girlfriend being your sister. Sorry.
Try to address the feelings of anger you still have towards her. There may be positive emotions under there and you can use this opportunity to get back with her.

To think... A couple of years from now you could be married to your ex/step-sister and have kids together. What a joyous outcome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending