The Student Room Group

Does she like me or want attention?

Okay so this may seem complicated...

We message each other on facebook like once a week and it's normally asking a question never just a general conversation. I know this is poor but it's better than nothing. Most of the time we snapchat each other, I can't be asked to go in to detail of how many we snap and what we snap but today she snapped me asking about work and I replied....

We have never sent a snap with our face on to each other, just doesn't seem right, then all of a sudden she sends me one of her lying on her bed, with her t-shirt rolled up and only wearing underpants from what I could tell. She also had a little bit of bra showing from where to top was rolled up so high!?!? I didn't reply with a pic of my face as I don't like the way I look in pictures... I feel like I should have and played more on that picture, like say something about it and start flirting. I just played it as nothing happened, she then ended the conversation about 2 snaps after..

Was this a sign of her liking me or wanting attention???

I don't know what to do...
How did you react to that snap? :erm: or :drool: or whatever it is
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
How did you react to that snap? :erm: or :drool: or whatever it is

I reacted like this :drool:...

She sent another one with cleavage showing but I think it was just a general group snap!
Original post by Anonymous
I reacted like this :drool:...

She sent another one with cleavage showing but I think it was just a general group snap!

Then you're pretty much OK with her doing that, if you want you can tell her what you think about her sultry snaps. Do you meet her f2f at all?
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Then you're pretty much OK with her doing that, if you want you can tell her what you think about her sultry snaps. Do you meet her f2f at all?

Not any more I used to work with her haven't seen her in a week, we snap each other more now it seems. I sent her a snap saying she was good looking and she said "aha thanks xx". We then started talking about money that she saved and then I made a joke about sharing it with me and she didn't reply to that ..?
Original post by Anonymous
Not any more I used to work with her haven't seen her in a week, we snap each other more now it seems. I sent her a snap saying she was good looking and she said "aha thanks xx". We then started talking about money that she saved and then I made a joke about sharing it with me and she didn't reply to that ..?

maybe she didn't find it funny?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending