The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by ravioliyears
:woo: Thanks!

:frown: when did you come back home?

Been back for a few weeks now. I need a girlfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:goodnight:
have a maths mock exam tommorrow what is moslt likely to come up and yes i have left it last min
meh. night
do you guys ever feel alone?
Original post by Imjustaloner

YES:frown:

Frequently. :moon:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
If only I could disappear that would be good. I'm so tired of everything and of my future even though I'm still in the present. Idk - what is the point. Sigh, there must be no point :moon:

:hugs:

I hear what you're saying. It is not always easy to live in the present, rather than the future, especially with anxiety. Go and build a lovely bear, it will help.

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

:console:
:lovehug: :h:
An exam the day after tomorrow. Deciding my entire future. Cant get myself to study.

Kill me
I thought id suprise everyone and say that my ocd is at its worst and i feel like utter ****!
Im gonna sleep once my rituals are done and i hopefully wont wake up
feeeeliinnngggg ssssssssssslllleeeppppyyyyy but have house chores to do :sleep:
what is my life :argh:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2::cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2::cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2::cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2::cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2::cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Brokensteps
An exam the day after tomorrow. Deciding my entire future. Cant get myself to study.

Kill me

Good luck tomorrow, not just the day after. Anything fun can wait tomorrow (apart from in breaks, of course). That, or at the cost of your future in some way, though there are always ways to recover.

Procrastination is a pain but you just have to say no and stick to work enough times.
Original post by somemightsay888
Didn't really eat them, I just wanted to be a little 💩 😁😁😁

They're there just...drying up 😥

:facepalm:

Okay, we can't let those doughnuts go to waste now, can we? So just go ahead and eat those. :rolleyes:
And then it's strictly healthy, okay? :hmmm:

Not even alone. Just lonely, even with people around me.
Original post by Hydeman

:hugs:
can someone explain this emoji to me because it creeps me out

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Not even alone. Just lonely, even with people around me.

:lovehug:

That's the worst feeling, feeling lonely in a room full of people. I understand that totally.

Latest