The Student Room Group

Boyfriend going away

My boyfriend is going on a lads holiday soon. Some of his friends have girlfriends but I'm convinced that hasn't stopped them before. I've also heard some bad things about his friends. I've asked him because it's been playing on my mind and he has re assured and re assured me that he wouldn't cheat and throw it all away. And I feel I need to stop mentioning it to him because it will really annoy him but I can't help it. I'm an insecure person. When boys go on holiday the main thing to do is drink and have sex. I'm so worried... I do trust him when he's home I just think going abroad and being surrounded by girls is a different story. I really don't know what to do, it's driving me insane and It will be the worst week of my life!
Have you sat down and had a proper chat with him?
As long as you trust each other why worry? Just because you've heard things about his friends doesn't change the person he is! he's assured you that he's not going to cheat or do anything that could mess up your relationship so you should just trust him and believe what you have is stronger then that. Let him go and have a blast he's young and making memories with friends :-) Just don't forget to ask for an awesome present to be brought back:clap2::clap2:
If you are negative towards the situation it's most likely worse for everyone, try being positive about and being excited with him and he'll probably look at half the drunk girls when he's on holiday and think about how much better you are :smile:
It's a difficult situation, especially if you are insecure/anxious and you have my sympathy. But you've acknowledged it yourself - you won't win if you tell him not to go or keep saying it over and over or being clingy.

All you can do is put your trust in him and try to distract yourself for that week.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend is going on a lads holiday soon. Some of his friends have girlfriends but I'm convinced that hasn't stopped them before. I've also heard some bad things about his friends. I've asked him because it's been playing on my mind and he has re assured and re assured me that he wouldn't cheat and throw it all away. And I feel I need to stop mentioning it to him because it will really annoy him but I can't help it. I'm an insecure person. When boys go on holiday the main thing to do is drink and have sex. I'm so worried... I do trust him when he's home I just think going abroad and being surrounded by girls is a different story. I really don't know what to do, it's driving me insane and It will be the worst week of my life!

Watch this
[video="youtube;F6pOJbMyp1U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6pOJbMyp1U[/video]
It weird because in my last relationship my boyfriend went on 3 lads holidays/stag dos while we were together and never cheated but then went on a holiday skiing with his parents and ended up cheating. A person can cheat anywhere if they wanted to. I've been on a girls holiday whilst in a relationship and it's easy to just say "I have a boyfriend" it's all down to trust in the end.

I have known boys who cheated on girls on lads holidays but those lads were typical jock/******* types and didn't deserve to be with the girl in the first place. If you trust your boyfriend then you should have faith in him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending