The Student Room Group

Would you be with a (crazy) cat person?

If you were on a date with someone and the first thing they spoke about was their deep intense love cats would that freak you out?

I, personally would not want anything to do with the person if they told me that they didn't like cats.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Crazycatguy
I, personally would not want anything to do with the person if they told me that they didn't like cats.

You're better off finding someone else in the cat-alouge,
Reply 2
I'm engaged to a fellow crazy cat person :h: he's just as obsessed with cats as I am and treats our cats like royalty and is totally up for adopting more in the future so he's a keeper :laugh: I don't see him as a crazy cat person like everyone else does though. I see him as normal since I was brought up in a crazy cat and animal environment.

We're even having a cat theme at our wedding :colondollar: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm engaged to a fellow crazy cat person :h: he's just as obsessed with cats as I am and treats our cats like royalty and is totally up for adopting more in the future so he's a keeper :laugh: I don't see him as a crazy cat person like everyone else does though. I see him as normal since I was brought up in a crazy cat and animal environment.

We're even having a cat theme at our wedding :colondollar: :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like a Cat-astrophe!

Sorry, not really, I just had one more in me..
Reply 4
Original post by Lucarious30
Sounds like a Cat-astrophe!

Sorry, not really, I just had one more in me..

I think you'll find it sounds pawsome :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love cats. So long as there's not like ten of them I'd be happy to have a few lol
I love cats so I wouldn't mind :h:
I am a crazy cat person myself so of course I would. :h:
Grilled cats with gravy. Top notch.
Reply 9
I love cats, and other people who do - so no I wouldn't be. There are lots of cat lovers out there, you'll find one probably.
It would be harder to find someone who would want to own a large number of them; because of the sheer expense, hard work and having to turn your entire home over to them, their fur and litter boxes. But from what I gather about you, I think you'd only want to own a few so you can give them the very best care anyway.

My fiance and I are planning to have a cat topper on our wedding cake.
We don't actually own any cats because we can't afford to and aren't stable enough: in temporary rented accommodation that doesn't allow pets.
In fact I've never owned one, always been too poor without any living space. I just make friends with them on the street.
One day, though, we will...
I'm sure they'd rather be in a relationship with a cat rather than a human :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending