The Student Room Group

Remoanians look away now!

....and cover your ears. This might hurt your precious little feelings.

https://youtu.be/THWPJE4xaJM

Scroll to see replies

Wait....... Pat Condell voted for Brexit....Who would have thought!

Now he can stop all of those Muslims coming in

:laugh:
Reply 2
Original post by DorianGrayism

He is a man of common sense so of course he voted for Brexit!
Reply 3
:colone:
Reply 4
7.42 of my life I can't be bothered to waste tbh
Original post by DorianGrayism

I had never seen this guy before. Apparently his videos have sixty million hits!

I loved this quote about wanky left wing students on TSR..

‘I’m always impressed by students who know so much about the world they feel no need to listen to anyone else’s opinions, aren’t you? Especially when they feel compelled to actively shout them down.’
Original post by Alexion
7.42 of my life I can't be bothered to waste tbh

Yeah, go and play on your playstation...

(You need to watch the vid to get the reference. :smile:)
Original post by generallee
I had never seen this guy before. Apparently his videos have sixty million hits!

I loved this quote about wanky left wing students on TSR..

‘I’m always impressed by students who know so much about the world they feel no need to listen to anyone else’s opinions, aren’t you? Especially when they feel compelled to actively shout them down.’

Yeh, what a bunch of ******s.
Original post by ATW1
....and cover your ears. This might hurt your precious little feelings.

https://youtu.be/THWPJE4xaJM

Lol, I thought about posting this earlier today but didnt want to start a sh*tstorm.

My generation of people thinks theyre the absolute best. They think they are the most important. They think they have the moral high ground............a generation of narcissistic selfie posting entitled mice.
(edited 7 years ago)
I agree with everything that he says. The media should be celebrating/showing respect instead of hating and spreading criticism of Leave supporters.

We dont have anything against immigrants. We just want control of our laws, money and borders.

We saved ourselves - agreed. And we need to continue to save ourselves by making sure our PM and politicians make the right decisions.

It is true that remainers will eventually realise how they were almost about to get f***ed if we voted stay.
The hilarity. I misheard the first statement as "even old people and plants".
Original post by Naveed-7
I agree with everything that he says. The media should be celebrating/showing respect instead of hating and spreading criticism of Leave supporters.

We dont have anything against immigrants. We just want control of our laws, money and borders.

We saved ourselves - agreed. And we need to continue to save ourselves by making sure our PM and politicians make the right decisions.

It is true that remainers will eventually realise how they were almost about to get f***ed if we voted stay.

The media's massive pessimism may actually manifest in real financial catastrophe.
"We saved our democracy". Country is in an absolute shambles and the future looks incredibly bleak. If "saving our democracy" means ruining the country, is it really a good result?
Original post by MrControversial
The media's massive pessimism may actually manifest in real financial catastrophe.

Oh its the media's fault is it? Its not the legitimate fact that leaving the EU makes the UK's future more uncertain and uncertainty is not something you want in business so lots of businesses are making the smart decision to consider going somewhere more stable and safe.*
Savage.
:adore:
Reply 16
Original post by elitepower
Oh its the media's fault is it? Its not the legitimate fact that leaving the EU makes the UK's future more uncertain and uncertainty is not something you want in business so lots of businesses are making the smart decision to consider going somewhere more stable and safe.*

Stable and safe? I take it you think these businesses will be leaving the unstable and unsafe EU all together then?
Reply 17
Original post by ATW1
....and cover your ears. This might hurt your precious little feelings.https://youtu.be/THWPJE4xaJM

I think it's spelt "Romanians".

I mean, I know you want them gone. But at least get their name right.
Reply 18
Original post by offhegoes
I think it's spelt "Romanians".

I mean, I know you want them gone. But at least get their name right.

That post sums up the intelligence of you Remoanians in a nutshell. You just made my day!
Reply 19
Original post by ATW1
That post sums up the intelligence of you Remoanians in a nutshell. You just made my day!

I've never been to Remonia good sir.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending