The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Champion Hill

Hi, I'm an international student who intends to study a masters in law in KCL As I have never been to the UK before what are the best residences for an international student? I have been offered accommodation at Champion Hill Residence however I am completely clueless as to the distance to and from the Dickson Pool School of Law as well as the living conditions. Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Beverly_M
Hi, I'm an international student who intends to study a masters in law in KCL As I have never been to the UK before what are the best residences for an international student? I have been offered accommodation at Champion Hill Residence however I am completely clueless as to the distance to and from the Dickson Pool School of Law as well as the living conditions. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Take a look at Google Maps and the information already on Accommodation website. Did you research before you applied?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Beverly_M

Hey, if you're doing law I think you must be based in one of the central campuses? I'm based at Denmark Hill which is near Champion Hill so I'm looking to swap accommodation! I've been given a standard room at Iris Brook, have a look on the King's accommodation site and if you think you'd be interested, please let me know :smile: Thanks!

Quick Reply