The Student Room Group

Tuition fees

Hello, i am a mature student and i am currently doing a Certificate of HE which is part time; I self funded the first year and I am considering taking out a student loan for year two to complete the Certificate. If i take out a student loan for year two of certificate, will i still be entitled to a further tuition fee loan when i go on to do a full time degree? I know that the two years on the certificate will be deducted from the standard four years of tuition fee loans that one is entitled to, but i want to make sure that if i take out a student loan to complete the certificate i will still receive two years of tuition fees funding for a BA.
Original post by LS108
Hello, i am a mature student and i am currently doing a Certificate of HE which is part time; I self funded the first year and I am considering taking out a student loan for year two to complete the Certificate. If i take out a student loan for year two of certificate, will i still be entitled to a further tuition fee loan when i go on to do a full time degree? I know that the two years on the certificate will be deducted from the standard four years of tuition fee loans that one is entitled to, but i want to make sure that if i take out a student loan to complete the certificate i will still receive two years of tuition fees funding for a BA.

Yes you should still have 2 years left, assuming you'd be going for second year entry for the BA.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending