The Student Room Group

Tesco Part Time Job Help

Hi guys,

So I received a call from a Tesco Branch that I applied to Online. I received this call on Sunday, however I was outside when my phone rang. I called back as soon as I realised (around 2 hours later). A guy answered and said that the manager was trying to get in touch with me to arrange an interview. He told me that he would take my name and inform his manager that I had called, and that the manager would give me a call tomorrow (Monday).I waited on Monday for a phonecall, which I never received, I decided to call them on Monday afternoon, just so they didn't forget, I understand the manager is probably busy. Nobody answered the phone, so I tried again a couple of hours later, to find that nobody answered the phone again..Today it's Tuesday, and I have already called again, to the same problem, nobody is answering.. I'm unsure what I should do? Do I keep trying to call them or should I just wait for them to get back to me? I really need this job and it's perfect for me whilst I'm at university. Have any of you encountered the same problem? Or have any advice as to what I should do?Thanks
Original post by catkit01
Hi guys,

So I received a call from a Tesco Branch that I applied to Online. I received this call on Sunday, however I was outside when my phone rang. I called back as soon as I realised (around 2 hours later). A guy answered and said that the manager was trying to get in touch with me to arrange an interview. He told me that he would take my name and inform his manager that I had called, and that the manager would give me a call tomorrow (Monday).I waited on Monday for a phonecall, which I never received, I decided to call them on Monday afternoon, just so they didn't forget, I understand the manager is probably busy. Nobody answered the phone, so I tried again a couple of hours later, to find that nobody answered the phone again..Today it's Tuesday, and I have already called again, to the same problem, nobody is answering.. I'm unsure what I should do? Do I keep trying to call them or should I just wait for them to get back to me? I really need this job and it's perfect for me whilst I'm at university. Have any of you encountered the same problem? Or have any advice as to what I should do?Thanks

I think you should call them again tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending