The Student Room Group

Awkward moment with a girl who really likes me?

This one girl from school really, really likes me. How can I tell? She's always around me, always touching me, always sitting next to me, always looking and smiling at me, and always laughing. She's definitely smitten.

Anyway, we had this small get together last night. We were all sitting around a table (her next to me). I was high as a kite.

I really like her too, so I don't know what got over me, but I got really anxious when she kept rubbing her leg against mine, and I could see her looking at me a lot too.

I pretended I had to take a call, left, and went home.

I'm really embarrassed, and I'm overthinking a lot now.
Original post by Anonymous
This one girl from school really, really likes me. How can I tell? She's always around me, always touching me, always sitting next to me, always looking and smiling at me, and always laughing. She's definitely smitten.

Anyway, we had this small get together last night. We were all sitting around a table (her next to me). I was high as a kite.

I really like her too, so I don't know what got over me, but I got really anxious when she kept rubbing her leg against mine, and I could see her looking at me a lot too.

I pretended I had to take a call, left, and went home.

I'm really embarrassed, and I'm overthinking a lot now.

I think your hopeless romantic.... and she very horny... I wouldn't go in.
If you know that she likes you, then open up to her about your feelings! I don't see what could go wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending