The Student Room Group

any chance i can get her back?

met this girl months ago and liked her p much straight away, but i have this thing where i really struggle to talk to people when i dont know them very well. like i just cant relax and be myself so i just go really quiet and awkward.

anyway despite that she liked me back and we got really drunk together one night and we both said we liked eachother and i asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes, and we had sex. did ask her again the morning after if it was just the drink talking and if she really wanted to be with me or was it just a drunken thing but she assured me she really did like me even showed me texts of her talking ab me to her friends

anyway things just went way too quick because i was still in that awkward stage and for some reason the added factor of being her boyfriend now just made me freeze up even more and it got so awkward. we went on about 2 dates before she told me “we work better as friends” and broke up with me. cant say i didnt see it coming but it still ****in hurt

Now that we’ve been friends a while and im comfortable with her i can actually talk to her now and its not awkward but i dont think she wants a relationship from me now. its not like ive changed and she *did* like me at one point i just want to know if its possible to get her to like me again

she kinda treats me like a gay best friend (im 100% straight so idk why) like she tells me ab all the lads shes talking to who shes shagging and i go along with it bc i thought it would be a bit off if i told her i didnt want to hear it, but it does kill me a little bit inside each time icl.

i just really like her and want another chance but i’ve no clue how to go about it.
Original post by Anonymous
met this girl months ago and liked her p much straight away, but i have this thing where i really struggle to talk to people when i dont know them very well. like i just cant relax and be myself so i just go really quiet and awkward.

anyway despite that she liked me back and we got really drunk together one night and we both said we liked eachother and i asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes, and we had sex. did ask her again the morning after if it was just the drink talking and if she really wanted to be with me or was it just a drunken thing but she assured me she really did like me even showed me texts of her talking ab me to her friends

anyway things just went way too quick because i was still in that awkward stage and for some reason the added factor of being her boyfriend now just made me freeze up even more and it got so awkward. we went on about 2 dates before she told me “we work better as friends” and broke up with me. cant say i didnt see it coming but it still ****in hurt

Now that we’ve been friends a while and im comfortable with her i can actually talk to her now and its not awkward but i dont think she wants a relationship from me now. its not like ive changed and she *did* like me at one point i just want to know if its possible to get her to like me again

she kinda treats me like a gay best friend (im 100% straight so idk why) like she tells me ab all the lads shes talking to who shes shagging and i go along with it bc i thought it would be a bit off if i told her i didnt want to hear it, but it does kill me a little bit inside each time icl.

i just really like her and want another chance but i’ve no clue how to go about it.

Sorry but she has no interest, move on
Original post by Anonymous

You should try to be friends with benefits. Don't lose out completely.

If it is not possible, then move on. Many women hate desperate men, it is disgusting. Good luck
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending