The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Now I feel ill!
I'm gonna throw up!
Ugh!
Original post by mediaya
Awww but dont worry its past, enjoy the present, think all the positives and the nice people u now have like at ur work :yep: its the present that counts, :ahee:
Am a happier now that u feel happier again :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but nothing's been done about it and that's what I'm not happy about! Something needs to be done!
Hmm I'll try to focus on that!
Yes that's true!
Good good! Don't want you feeling down!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Now I feel ill!
I'm gonna throw up!
Ugh!

There there, here sit down with me and have some tea :tea: we can chat and play :yep: and enjoy how nice this :ssaw: looks :ahee:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like ****, I hate anxiety, it's eating away at me and I feel like I'm nothing.
Original post by mediaya
There there, here sit down with me and have some tea :tea: we can chat and play :yep: and enjoy how nice this :ssaw: looks :ahee:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe alright then, just keep a toilet nearby won't you! Tea just goes straight through me :frown:
Excellent! I like the sound of that!
Haha ok then!

Spoiler

Original post by emiloujess

I know the feeling!
Please don't feel like nothing!
You mean a lot to many people! You brighten up so many peoples days!
Hehe alright then, just keep a toilet nearby won't you! Tea just goes straight through me :frown:
Excellent! I like the sound of that!
Haha ok then!

Spoiler

Toilet needed?? Here :toilet:
I think i got the idea from Mr T :yep:
Aaaaah man, u better go sleep now! Go! Now! Go! Now! U need sleep, u need rest u need to relax :yep:
Goodnighy if ur going :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know the feeling!
Please don't feel like nothing!
You mean a lot to many people! You brighten up so many peoples days!

Just waiting for Results Day and knowing that I might not have a university place as I decided to put myself in Clearing and everything relies on this one university accepting me...

... lol no I don't I barely even talk to anyone :frown:

Aww :hugs: hopefully u'll feel better sooon:lovehug: try getting urself busy, that works :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Battery : 1%.....maybe the message will get sent.... At 1:55.....if not... My phone died :colonhash:
Edit:it is alive on charger and healing

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Aww :hugs: hopefully u'll feel better sooon:lovehug: try getting urself busy, that works :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so, normally I have a few hours where I feel like complete crap and then I'm fine... never been able to work out why. I can't - I have no job and I don't live with family... :console:
Just waiting for Results Day and knowing that I might not have a university place as I decided to put myself in Clearing and everything relies on this one university accepting me...

... lol no I don't I barely even talk to anyone :frown:

Ah right I see, well I'm sure you've done perfectly well in your exams and that you've got into uni!
They will accept you! Guaranteed! Your intelligence and personality will be perfect for them!

I'm sure some people will love you out there! I'm certain of it!
I'm here if you need someone!
I hope so, normally I have a few hours where I feel like complete crap and then I'm fine... never been able to work out why. I can't - I have no job and I don't live with family... :console:

Entertain urself maybe, watch animes tv or go out..... Or simply chat with me :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Toilet needed?? Here :toilet:
I think i got the idea from Mr T :yep:
Aaaaah man, u better go sleep now! Go! Now! Go! Now! U need sleep, u need rest u need to relax :yep:
Goodnighy if ur going :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup! Unless the tea is substituted for Red Bull! Then I'll be ok! Haha thanks!
Ah I see! Did you get your jewellery from him too hehe?!
Yeah I will do! I was supposed to sleep 2 hours ago! That didn't work!
Ah well, I'll try to go now.
Goodnight!
Yup! Unless the tea is substituted for Red Bull! Then I'll be ok! Haha thanks!
Ah I see! Did you get your jewellery from him too hehe?!
Yeah I will do! I was supposed to sleep 2 hours ago! That didn't work!
Ah well, I'll try to go now.
Goodnight!

Oh haha *redbull being served*
There u go!
:toofunny: yep i acc did!!!!! Lamo :lol:
Yep go now n try, dream about me getting married to MrT :toofunny: and him buying me jewelery :mmm: jk lol
Have sweet dreams :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right I see, well I'm sure you've done perfectly well in your exams and that you've got into uni!
They will accept you! Guaranteed! Your intelligence and personality will be perfect for them!

I'm sure some people will love you out there! I'm certain of it!
I'm here if you need someone!

It's not just getting the grades, it's phoning them up, hoping I get though, going through the mini-phone-interview thing and hoping they have space. Aw thanks :smile: I'll be fine in a few hours, I just get really miserable at random times and I don't know why.

Original post by mediaya
Entertain urself maybe, watch animes tv or go out..... Or simply chat with me :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll probably end up watching Charmed or something :rolleyes: Netflix is the one thing stopping me completely breaking down atm. I'm glad your phone is healing :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Oh haha *redbull being served*
There u go!
:toofunny: yep i acc did!!!!! Lamo :lol:
Yep go now n try, dream about me getting married to MrT :toofunny: and him buying me jewelery :mmm: jk lol
Have sweet dreams :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou haha! I think that's part of the reason why I was so happy earlier haha! I had a can of it! :biggrin:
Thankyou!
Haha brilliant! :lol:
Alright then! Shall do! Haha that's gonna be interesting! Lots of jewellery!
Thankyou! You too!
Thankyou haha! I think that's part of the reason why I was so happy earlier haha! I had a can of it! :biggrin:
Thankyou!
Haha brilliant! :lol:
Alright then! Shall do! Haha that's gonna be interesting! Lots of jewellery!
Thankyou! You too!

Oooooooh i seeeee!!!!! *redbull being served* again then :lol:
No worries :hat2:
I know, he is my husband :u:
Naaaah man, i was joking, do not dream of that happening, i will die of laughter :toofunny: if tomorrow u tell me u acc did :mmm:
Thanks my freezer :kiss:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not just getting the grades, it's phoning them up, hoping I get though, going through the mini-phone-interview thing and hoping they have space. Aw thanks :smile: I'll be fine in a few hours, I just get really miserable at random times and I don't know why.

Well your grades can't be bad if you're potentially being accepted into uni! They must be really very good indeed!
You will get in! Trust me!
Ah right I see, how confident are you feeling about that? They will have space! There's one reserved with your name on it!
No worries! I mean it!
Ok I sure hope you are! Yeah I do too, just come out of a spell of it.
Have you spoken to your doctor/therapist about it?
Original post by mediaya
Oooooooh i seeeee!!!!! *redbull being served* again then :lol:
No worries :hat2:
I know, he is my husband :u:
Naaaah man, i was joking, do not dream of that happening, i will die of laughter :toofunny: if tomorrow u tell me u acc did :mmm:
Thanks my freezer :kiss:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe I love it! Thankyou!
:hugs:
Hehe excellent! My wife is asleep :frown:
Hehe I know, but knowing me I'll probably actually dream of that!
No worries! My Freezer eh :wink:

Spoiler

Latest