The Student Room Group

Evening at Nandos went TERRIBLY WRONG

The squad and I went to Nandos and it couldn't have gone worse. It was like something out of a sitcom. Here is how the evening went:

So we all got to Nandos and took a seat. We talked for a bit, took our orders and paid at the till. When we were taking our orders my friend noticed her ex walk into Nandos and TAKE A SEAT AT THE TABLE NEXT TO US. My friend was not happy. She didn't want to be seen by him. It would be awkward. Next thing I know my other friend has rushed to the toilet because she said she felt sick. She had apparently been sick all day but didn't want to miss the cheeky Nandos with the squad.

After we took our orders we were all just stood there and my friend was saying we've got to sit at another table. And I said we can't, there's no other tables free! I sat down and my 2 other friends followed. My friend was luckily hidden by my other friend who blocked the ex from seeing her. My friend came back from the loo saying she had been sick. Then we got our food and it was all going ok until my friend started feeling really sick. My friend took the sick friend to the toilet and on the way back the EX SAW HER and said 'oh my god! Fancy seeing you here!' And she said ' yeah what a coincidence!'.

Next thing I know he was taking her over to his table and introducing her to HIS NEW GF. She was a ***** and said to the ex 'I bet your glad you got out of that one' and my friend heard and said 'excuse me?' And the gf said 'you heard me. You didn't deserve my bf' and suddenly they started fighting in the middle of Nandos and me and my friend were just sat there saying sit down! I then tried to break them up and so did the ex and my sick friend who was shouting 'that's enough!' And suddenly she started to be sick and was SICK ALL OVER THE EX. He was not happy. He had sick all over his new white shirt and some on his well groomed blonde hair. 'Oh s***. Sorry' my friend said and the ex shouted 'you idiot!' and ran out of Nandos followed by the gf who shoved my friend who fell back onto the table next to us, knocking their FOOD ALL OVER THE FLOOR. We were all apologizing like mad and the people at the table next to us just looked FURIOUS.

I was thinking 'bloody hell. It's all kicking off tonight'. I was trying not to laugh when my mate got sick all over the bf. My friend said can we just go home' and so we just left after the angry waiter tried to mop up the sick and the food and complained about us. We just ran, left money on the table because we felt bad about the sick and the people next to us. Outside the restaurant the ex was talking about us saying how horrible we are and that my friend 'ruined' his beautiful hair (that really made me laugh). He was trying to get the sick out of his hair and saying his gf shouldn't have started the fight though. I just found it all QUITE FUNNY so I couldn't help smiling. It was like a sitcom (like the Inbetweeners or something). Me and my friends were the female inbetweeners lol. The gf thought I was smiling because of her bf getting sick all over him and she started swearing at me and came up to me saying 'you want to fight?!' I think she was a chav. I am not one for a fight. I said 'please calm down'. She said 'you think all this is funny you posho?!' (apparently I'm quite posh). And I said 'No! no! Of course not!' As I stumbled back as I thought she was going to punch me.

A crowd had formed outside Nandos shouting fight fight fight! And she said to me 'why were you smiling your arrogant ass off then?!' (and I'm apparently arrogant). I said I wasn't and she said 'you liar!' And SHOVED ME HARD in the stomach. It hurt. She could shove hard and I stumbled back. My friend was shouting at her now and nearly got in a fight with her and the ex was shouting 'stop!' And he looked really angry. I just shouted 'run!' And we just RAN FOR IT to the bus stop and went home not even believing what just happened. Bloody hell. What a night. Still can't believe it! It was just like a sitcom! Quite funny but quite shocking... That girl was horrible. I don't know if we're ever going to go to Nandos again. Should we report the gf or something? What do think about all this?!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol
My my, that sounds like a rather pleasant evening. :smile:
Reply 3
Ill rep anyone who finishes the whole story.
Original post by JamesN88
My my, that sounds like a rather pleasant evening. :smile:

It was indeed a very civilized and pleasant evening lol. I laugh every time I think about it though. I don't think me and my friends will forget it! :eek3::woo::rofl:
made me lol
what a read!
you want to clean up vomit?
You dont leave money on the table at nandos, you pay at the till when you order??
Haha. I think the waiter and waitress did find it rather amusing. They did have to clean up sick and food off the floor though...
Original post by cupcakes87
You dont leave money on the table at nandos, you pay at the till when you order??

We panicked! We just had to get out of there quick lol
Original post by cookie123456789
We panicked! We just had to get out of there quick lol

...but you ordered your food and paid for it then, no? Otherwise you didn't order it at all, and had nothing to pay for?
(edited 7 years ago)
Touché
6/10 for inventing a somewhat entertaining story.
I don't think things like this happen very often though lol.
Original post by SeanFM
...but you ordered your food and paid for it then, no? Otherwise you didn't order it at all, and had nothing to pay for?

Oh yeah I know that! lol I meant money for the damage (knocking over the table and ruining the people next to us' evening) and the sick and everything. We felt bad so we just left money to make up for it lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by cupcakes87

It's blatantly a made up story :lol:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It's blatantly a made up story :lol:

I promise you it's not!!!! I wouldn't spend my morning writing all of that if it wasn't true! :lol:
Original post by cookie123456789
Oh yeah I know that! lol I meant money for the damage (knocking over the table and ruining the people next to us' evening) and the sick and everything. We felt bad so we just left money to make up for it lol

If you've never seen Judge Judy, it's a fantastic programme, she takes no nonsense and some of the stuff she says and the people who appear on it say is funny, like 'don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining :lol:' and how when something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't, and that if one thing is made up then it calls into question everything else the person is saying :lol: what a great show.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
If you've never seen Judge Judy, it's a fantastic programme, she takes no nonsense and some of the stuff she says and the people who appear on it say is funny, like 'don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining :lol:' and how when something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't, and that if one thing is made up then it calls into question everything else the person is saying :lol: what a great show.

Sounds like a cool show, thanks for telling me about it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest