The Student Room Group

If I do not meet the results of my firm choice do I have to accept my insurance?

I have recently decided that I do not wish to go to my insurance university if I do not meet the conditions of my first.
I was wondering if there is anyway that you are able to go into clearing?
Or would it be more sensible just to ring the universities up that i would rather go to individually and explain my situation as I will not be given a clearing number.
Original post by CharlotteBLucy
I have recently decided that I do not wish to go to my insurance university if I do not meet the conditions of my first.
Or would it be more sensible just to ring the universities up that i would rather go to individually and explain my situation as I will not be given a clearing number.

It is possible but you need to get the agreement of your insurance choice.
Original post by CharlotteBLucy

You will have to ask to be put into clearing by the university. They are pretty tied up at the moment and won't give you priority. Universities in Clearing are not allowed to talk to you without a Clearing number, so you need to get that sorted out first, which will take time. Track is frozen now so you will have to wait until results day.

Quick Reply

Latest