The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Has anyone received their accommodation offer yet?

I'm just wondering if anyone has, another thing to bloody worry about now!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SlimShady96
I'm just wondering if anyone has, another thing to bloody worry about now!

I'm not really sure to be perfectly honest. I applied ages ago for accommodation and I've placed a deposit. On the Liverpool life website it says I've got a place at McNair Hall but I haven't received any room offer yet so I'm honestly not sure. Wish I could help :/
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
There wasn't an option of paying the deposit for me?
However I did send off my application for crown & vine court months ago & haven't got an email/ letter to confirm a place yet.
Reply 3
Rooms are allocated from 22nd onwards. Look for an email.
Original post by Alima khan
There wasn't an option of paying the deposit for me?
However I did send off my application for crown & vine court months ago & haven't got an email/ letter to confirm a place yet.

I accepted an unconditional, so it was probably as I had a confirmed place :smile:
Original post by Nutellaaa_
I accepted an unconditional, so it was probably as I had a confirmed place :smile:

Oh that makes sense! Thanks 😅
I have all of my three choices in Crown Place so I'm just waiting for the 22nd and onwards. Crown Place seems oversubscribed as **** so hopefully I won't end up being placed in a random place.
I've been offered a Single Bed in Rankin Hall on Carnatic Campus.
Not what I wanted but if I decline I have no idea if I can still get a place at Melville Grove or Crown Place
Reply 8
Im exactly the same!!! Went for Crown Place or Dover Court, ended up in Morton House, don't know if the room changer waiting list will actually work for me...
Reply 9
I saw crown place and was so happy, then I saw it was a bloody Deluxe Studio!! What a joke, surely there must be people that need it more than me, as if a 19 year old boy would wanna live on his own?
Reply 10
Unlucky folks in this thread, I got my first choice in Crown Place (Not rubbing it in). Best of luck with room changes.
I also got my first choice, Crown Place single. Not sure what I was expecting but the cost did make my eyes water! Looks like I''l be budgeted at 13p a day.
Is anyone else unable to view their offer? When I maximize the "Your Offer" bar on the Life website nothing seems to appear. I've rang the accommodation office and it's a technical issue apparently.
Reply 13
Original post by SimpleSomething
I also got my first choice, Crown Place single. Not sure what I was expecting but the cost did make my eyes water! Looks like I''l be budgeted at 13p a day.

Same, I'll be living off of penny sweets and tap water soon :/
Original post by JCal
Same, I'll be living off of penny sweets and tap water soon :/
stop moaning and be happy you got the best accommodation possible, if it bothers you that much maybe we could swap? 😉
Reply 15
stop moaning and be happy you got the best accommodation possible, if it bothers you that much maybe we could swap? 😉

No moaning here :h:

I'll pass on that swap though. What do you get with a studio, just a bed and an empty room?
I'm in rankin, I've known since march though as I deferred my entry from last year
Original post by JCal
No moaning here :h:

I'll pass on that swap though. What do you get with a studio, just a bed and an empty room?
You get a massive room with en suite and cooking facilities all to yourself, but you're not in a flat eith others, and it's bloody expensive!
Reply 18
You get a massive room with en suite and cooking facilities all to yourself, but you're not in a flat eith others, and it's bloody expensive!

Yeah, i expect the cost would be a problem. Are you on the room swap list?
Original post by JCal
Yeah, i expect the cost would be a problem. Are you on the room swap list?

Yeah I am on the list, but I'm expecting the worst tbh, thinking of getting private accommodation which is not what I wanted at all, this is the only thing that sucks about Liverpool.

It is expensive but only a tiny bit more than philharmonic and you get a lot more for your money in terms of room facilities, but I want to be with people as social life is a HUGE factor for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending