The Student Room Group

I have an addiction to eating skin... Am I a Weirdo??

Ok, please don't judge me for this. Ever since I was a kid I always had a strange obsession with tasting everything I could. I put everything in my mouth...Rocks, mud, flowers, toys, glass and toys. But above all, my favourite has always been skin. I don't just mean flakes, I mean small strips of skin. The bad thing is that I like my own the most, and sometimes cut a thin strip of skin from one of my extremities and place it on my tongue to savour the taste. One time my friend was sunburnt and when his skin was peeling after the initial burn, I peeled some from his back and put it in my pocket to try later, under the guise of doing it for fun.
It's gotten out of hand, and I have jars of my own skin under my bed in an attempt to mature them and produce a variety of flavours. I've been seeing a psychologist about this and i am understanding the underlying roots of this behaviour but I want to get a genuine public view of this.

Scroll to see replies

I think my nightly alarm clock just went off.
Original post by humanferbie
ok, please don't judge me for this. Ever since i was a kid i always had a strange obsession with tasting everything i could. I put everything in my mouth...rocks, mud, flowers, toys, glass and toys. But above all, my favourite has always been skin. I don't just mean flakes, i mean small strips of skin. The bad thing is that i like my own the most, and sometimes cut a thin strip of skin from one of my extremities and place it on my tongue to savour the taste. One time my friend was sunburnt and when his skin was peeling after the initial burn, i peeled some from his back and put it in my pocket to try later, under the guise of doing it for fun.
It's gotten out of hand, and i have jars of my own skin under my bed in an attempt to mature them and produce a variety of flavours. I've been seeing a psychologist about this and i am understanding the underlying roots of this behaviour but i want to get a genuine public view of this.

hahahahahahahahaha
Dermatophagia and Dermatillomania. Perhaps something along those lines.
Reply 4
Yes
Reply 5
You ****ing deviant.
Reply 6
I believed it until the maturation part
Did you really eat your friend's skin? (not a question I ever saw myself asking.)
Reply 8
Wow. If you enjoy skin that much then I bet that you have no problem with sucking a penis.
Wtf did I just read
Thank you for reminding me that it's time to log off. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Yes you are ****ing weird, 100%

TSR won't embed for some reason
(edited 7 years ago)
ewwww
This is how Hannibal Lecter started off. Just sayin'.
Attachment not found

alrighty then
How does it taste?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
How does it taste?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meme time lol
(edited 7 years ago)
6/10 for effort, 2/10 for believability and 8/10 for weirdness. Your overall score is a B-/69.
Original post by WoodyMKC
This is how Hannibal Lecter started off. Just sayin'.

that film stil gives me nightmares*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending