The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know how long it takes for remarks to be done? Preparing for the worst here!
Original post by Anmol_.
Either university of Birmingham sixth form or joseph chamberlain

Same! Uob sixthform or JC (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just want to say that my GCSEs sucked and last thursday I got four As in my AS exams, don't give up!
(edited 7 years ago)
grade A but im hearing conflicting views about the boundary for it wbu ?
Reply 3104
Original post by mayacarswell
Does anyone know how long it takes for remarks to be done? Preparing for the worst here!

Around 6months g
Reply 3105
Original post by Waveyalex
grade A but im hearing conflicting views about the boundary for it wbu ?

Init I want an A anawl but the ***** are annoying saying grade boundary will be 140+ rah mate
Original post by marcobruni98
Just want to say that my GCSEs sucked and last thursday I got four As in my AS exams, don't give up!

thanks that made me feel much better
We just have to wait now i guess :erm:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayacarswell

It can vary, but usually about 2 weeks. There have been some Edexcel ones that are done the day they are sent, however.
Original post by FayeFuzz
Is anyone on this thread a mature student?
I am
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Hope you have fun there! What course(s) are you doing there?

I know right? It's making me worse

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I've just come out of a cold shower, and I'm still feeling the heat...:redface:
will the grade boundaries be released at midnight? or anytime throughout tomorrow?

Spoiler

I know this is a very out-of-the-blue and unrelated question but how do you reply to two posts on the same post ( If anyone gets what I mean ahah).
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Sorry for late reply, had a nap, Sutton BMet, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw this and had a mini heart attack. I'm going to Sutton BMet too!!
Original post by jasminglynne
will the grade boundaries be released at midnight? or anytime throughout tomorrow?

It really depends on the exam board...as mentioned before.

I believe Edexcel, WJEC and maybe OCR release it at midnight whilst AQA release grade boundaries at around 8am ish?
Original post by mediaya

Spoiler

AYAZ said he never pmed u lot cos u r too loved n he wouldn't stop talking to u :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PLL-
Init I want an A anawl but the ***** are annoying saying grade boundary will be 140+ rah mate

140 is unrealistic im just saying 130 as not inc 2015 it was probably one of the hardest papers with the A grade ones harder than previous years
Original post by Dizgurl
It really depends on the exam board...as mentioned before.

I believe Edexcel, WJEC and maybe OCR release it at midnight whilst AQA release grade boundaries at around 8am ish?

okay thank you! might check them out then if im still up at midnight aha
Original post by Dizgurl
I know this is a very out-of-the-blue and unrelated question but how do you reply to two posts on the same post ( If anyone gets what I mean ahah).

Click the little "+" thing on the right of the "reply" button and it should add quotes to the text bar at the bottom. :smile:

Latest