The Student Room Group

GCSE Remark or not?

I recently received my GCSE results and I can't express how happy I am (9.5 A* and 1 A)

The A in DT however, is only 6 UMS away from the A* grade. Do you think it is worth a shot? , or should I just leave it?
Original post by Baaah
I recently received my GCSE results and I can't express how happy I am (9.5 A* and 1 A)

The A in DT however, is only 6 UMS away from the A* grade. Do you think it is worth a shot? , or should I just leave it?

Congrats on your results!

It's completely up to you. Personally, I'd just leave it as an A grade is still fantastic.
Original post by Baaah

6 UMS is an awful lot to gain from a remark, so I doubt you'd increase to an A*. However, you don't really have anything to lose.

I'd just leave it, personally, you have a fantastic set of grades. Go and celebrate! :awesome:
The mark will only increase if the person marking your paper clearly made errors. Personally I would just leave it, it won't make any difference when applying to universities etc. 9.5A*s and an A is incredible, many congratulations to you :biggrin:
Wow! Congratulations on your results! :h::congrats:
Reply 5
Thank you for the replies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest