The Student Room Group

Law with ACC

I was disappointed in my as results, I got an A in History and two Cs in maths and chemistry, so this year in being predicted A*BB. Im also doing many repeats so there's a chance I could get higher.
I'm looking at Liverpool which seems to be right in line with my targets at ABB,however I was also wondering what my chances would be of getting an A*AB offer from Bristol?
Any advice on uni options?
Original post by Student3490
I was disappointed in my as results, I got an A in History and two Cs in maths and chemistry, so this year in being predicted A*BB. Im also doing many repeats so there's a chance I could get higher.
I'm looking at Liverpool which seems to be right in line with my targets at ABB,however I was also wondering what my chances would be of getting an A*AB offer from Bristol?
Any advice on uni options?

First of all, its probably best to ask the admission staff to see if they'd accept you. No one here can give a conclusive answer apart from representatives of those universities.
As for your repeats, you could get a lower grade because it'll be very hard to balance out your A2 work alongside your AS. All in all, it is your choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending