The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirAlexFerguson

Sadly it was Depay, Schneiderlin, Rashford, Mata, Rojo, Darmian and Herrera's chance to show why they should be in the first team but none of them really put their foot down....

Watford should be a fun game, surely its not going to be three in a row :colonhash:

Morgan was actually one of the few who had a good game today! He was winning balls back and stopping their attack.
Actually pretty annoyed about Mourinho's comments wrt the Europa League, sure would I rather we were in the Champions League, of course, but we arent.

This is Man Utd, winning needs to be at the centre of everything we do, from big European finals to 5 a side games in training, the players should want to win all the time and Mourinho coming out and saying that he doesnt care is not helping at all.
pogbatelli

flopba
Original post by Math12345
United lose on my birthday for the second season running. :frown:

Happy birthday mate
Original post by democracyforum
pogbatelli

flopba

#Pogbad
Just lol @ Mourinho's post match conference.

To be honest Mourinho looked worried and I would be too if I had paid £89mill for that French Djemba-Djemba and lost the receipt.

Ed-Woodward got mugged off by Juventus big time...all we got is a dabbing merchant ffs. I am praying #Pogbad proves me wrong please :frown:
Lmao as usual the knee jerk is on point

Thread right now reminds me of this

https://twitter.com/joey7barton/status/316297733919109123?lang=en-gb
(edited 7 years ago)
Pogba is only 23 too. Plenty of time to iron out inconsistencies which nearly all players will have at that age. Give him time, he certainly has the potential to be one of the best either way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3128
TOP 4:

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. United

Man City and Liverpool looking really good (Why did it have to be our 2 biggest rivals that come good now :frown:). Don't think there will be much of a title race however, think City will run away with it and win by maybe 10-15 points.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
TOP 4:

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. United

Man City and Liverpool looking really good (Why did it have to be our 2 biggest rivals that come good now :frown:). Don't think there will be much of a title race however, think City will run away with it and win by maybe 10-15 points.

You absolute kneejerk. Klopp always gets his players up for the big games, they'll struggle against the shite

We'll be right in the hunt. Also Arsenal will finish in the top 3
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You absolute kneejerk. Klopp always gets his players up for the big games, they'll struggle against the shite

We'll be right in the hunt. Also Arsenal will finish in the top 3

Nah I'm sorry, as much as it pains me to say City are on a complete different level, they will blow you out of the water. I think they can even go far in the champions league this season, maybe even win it.
Can we just dissolve our club now, so that we don't embarrass ourselves anymore.
Lol Liverpool arn't finishing 2nd, its the Hulls and Burnleys where we **** up. Yh a bit of knee jerking going on here, Pogba will come good.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
2. Liverpool

LOL pls

The harder a game is the better we tend to do, so even though we've played some tough games, we struggle against lesser sides who are happy to defend all game.

We do look excellent and we're taking it one game at a time, but 4th place was always to be the target so let's not get carried away.
Original post by Lúcio
LOL pls

The harder a game is the better we tend to do, so even though we've played some tough games, we struggle against lesser sides who are happy to defend all game.

We do look excellent and we're taking it one game at a time, but 4th place was always to be the target so let's not get carried away.

You will get higher than 4th and you know it, stop trying to play it off cool.
Not worried by Liverpool. Way too inconsistent but they are definitely a force, especially in big games.
Original post by Rk2k14
Not worried by Liverpool. Way too inconsistent but they are definitely a force, especially in big games.

Yeah exactly - we could do the double over our rivals but still finish below them because we simply can't beat the small teams.
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah exactly - we could do the double over our rivals but still finish below them because we simply can't beat the small teams.

What's it all about Luke.

Latest