The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling relaxed, finally :h:

Its raining heavily outside and I have my candles on and my kitties cuddled up beside me :love:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Like utter utter ****!
Really depressed and everyone hates me!
Im undateable and useless.
Just wasting valuable space on this earth.
Its ok though, i wont be for much longer!

Please dont say that, please dont, it aint true.
I dont hate you and you just havnt found the right girl thats all, your still young.
And please dont do anything stupid.
Your are amazing and kind hearted guy as well as your a attractive guy, any girl would lucky to have you
:hugs: im here for you if you ever need someone to talk to.
(edited 7 years ago)
Like utter utter ****!
Really depressed and everyone hates me!
Im undateable and useless.
Just wasting valuable space on this earth.
Its ok though, i wont be for much longer!

Please don't say that
Eh...meh
Tbh a bit pissed off, the one person I want to talk to isn't around, even though he's online so I'm like dude :colonhash:
:dontknow:
Like a panther... that wants to be stroked and cuddled by a nice friendly human.

Before i eat there face!...

and poo on the carcass...

and eat all that too because, like, stuff

'coz i'm a panther !!!
My emotions are all over the place today. :redface:
Original post by Saba XD

Aww are you okay ?? whats wrong?? :hugs:
Original post by Saba XD
:console:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aww are you okay ?? whats wrong?? :hugs:

Original post by hamza772000
:console:

High fever, headache, ear ache, fiancé is busy, friends are busy, family is busy watching Pakistani dramas. :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
High fever, headache, ear ache, fiancé is busy, friends are busy, family is busy watching Pakistani dramas. :frown:

Brothers not busy:no: pm me if you need to :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD

Aww sorry to hear that, hopes you feel better soon. :hugs:
And i understand that feeling, if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me :smile:
Bored, lonely and missing a person rn :h:

Spoiler

Missing him...but also in a mood with him...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel ****. There's literally nothing to do. Apparently the few flatmates left on my floor were all watching Friends in someone's room this afternoon with the door shut. That made me feel a bit sad. If the door had been left open, I would've gone in and asked to join them. But cos it was shut, I felt a bit awkward, like they didn't want anyone else there.
Meh.
People are so stressful.
Everyone makes their little groups and I'm always left on the outside, no matter how hard I try.
Three girls who I'm a bit friendly with have gone home/gone to visit boyfriends this weekend and there's just one girl left I like whose parents have been with her all day and she's in the other kitchen now with the girls on her course. She's doing Primary with SEN so a different course and don't really like the girls she's with.
I'm trying not to bother myself about it. There are nice people on my course. That's the important thing. If I don't make any significant friendships, it's not the end of the world, is it? I just have to get through these three years. It'll be ok.
It's all mind control. I must stop myself feeling lonely and unwanted and I train myself not to care. I can do it.

Speak to your GP if you haven't been diagnosed with depression, if you have then reach out to the people who are supporting you :smile: you don't have to go through it alone.
Original post by saraxh
Please don't say that

Why not though!?
Original post by SeanFM
Speak to your GP if you haven't been diagnosed with depression, if you have then reach out to the people who are supporting you :smile: you don't have to go through it alone.

Ive been diagnosed already.
Thats only people on here tbh.
Original post by Ayaz789
Brothers not busy:no: pm me if you need to :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aww sorry to hear that, hopes you feel better soon. :hugs:
And i understand that feeling, if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me :smile:

Awwwww guys. Hugs for you both. :grouphugs: Such sweet people. :love: I will surely later. :kiss:
(edited 7 years ago)
Why not though!?

Because I DON'T hate you at all :h: I'm sure you'll meet someone perfect for you :smile:
Original post by SeanFM

Such a nice person you're. :h:

Latest