The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

"Access to Bristol Uni" - how useful will this be for my CV?

I'm looking to start some "access to Bristol" university sessions since I live close to Bristol University. I'm wondering if it's worth it - will other Universities, apart from Bristol(I'm not particularly interested in going to Bristol) regard these sessions highly as they give lectures and seminars as a taster to how real uni life would be like?

An opinion from someone who's attended these sessions especially, would be useful.

thank you!
(edited 7 years ago)
bump, bump, bump bump
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Might help you with UCAS but I can't imagine many employers would care about it.

If it's free and you can spare the time, I don't see why not; but the main selling points seem to be the bursary and guaranteed offer, so I'm not sure why you would want to do it if you're not going to study at Bristol.
A2B - if fully completed - will get you a preferential offer from Bristol, and will look good to other Unis (ie. this person REALLY wants to go to Uni).
Original post by returnmigrant
A2B - if fully completed - will get you a preferential offer from Bristol, and will look good to other Unis (ie. this person REALLY wants to go to Uni).

thank you for this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending