The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs: :cube:

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
That's different, you'll be with friends so it will be fun! Also i read that as another county thingy :colone: @TheOtherSide.

The barber of seville
http://www.roh.org.uk/productions/il-barbiere-di-siviglia-by-moshe-leiser-and-patrice-caurier

The chances of another one. :lol:

Okay, never heard of it. :emo: I think..

Is there no way of convincing them to let you leave early at least? I do think it's kind of unfair on you to have to go somewhere when you're really not up for it..
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Why would they laugh at you ?? :console:

You are not ugly!! You are a good looking guy so dont ever think that.

Just ignore the haters, i was always told people only hate if they are jealous. So please just ignore them.

And i know the feeling but you will find someone.

Because of my looks and the fact that im a 19 yr old guy on his own in town!

I am though! Aww thankyou, but i still get called ugly!

I try to but college just made things worse for me :frown:
Theres nothing to be jealous of about me though

I hope so tbh! :hugs:

Youll defo find someone!
Feeling guilty.

I ate a tin of their tuna and by the looks of things, I think I'm their bad books now :colondollar: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because of my looks and the fact that im a 19 yr old guy on his own in town!

I am though! Aww thankyou, but i still get called ugly!

I try to but college just made things worse for me :frown:
Theres nothing to be jealous of about me though

I hope so tbh! :hugs:

Youll defo find someone!

They shouldnt though, you a wonderful guy. :hugs: And why would they laugh because your a young guy out on his own??

Welcome :hugs:

Aw sorry to hear that and dont say that.

Your a kind hearted and caring guy which is rare to see nowadays.

That ship sailed with out be tbh lol, atm im too scared to love someone.
Original post by Matrix123

No it certainly doesn't sound great. Well, it must be! What right do they have to make you feel this way? They are no better than you so really there is no need for them to behave in that manner.
Hmm maybe you're reading into it too much? If you're not then wow, these people are so ignorant and...I'm just speechless!
I said I guessed I'd never know why they do it.
No need to thank me when it's just an opinion :wink: :hugs:
It might not be for now but you have experienced a close situation so I'm sure more will be in store for you, and hopefully they'll work out much better :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely not.
Well theyre better looking than me! Theyve got a gf, theyve got more irl friends!
Well they might be, they do seem better!
I dont think so tbh! This occurs most times!
It hurts so bad!
Ohh right yeah that makes sense.
Its an opinion Freezer doesnt hear very often from anyone! :hugs:
True, i may still be able to make this situation work too :smile:
Well thatd be nice tbh, but only time will tell i guess
Hopeless :frown:
A new one as well...oh no Cheese!:facepalm: :lol:
Aww you're not a house elf! Don't slap yourself :nah: :hugs:
Aww! Thank you Cheese! :h: well it was family stuff last night so nothing I could really control :redface: it's not gotten much better (the situation) but whatever went on isn't happening now so that's good. It just takes a while to get over these things I suppose :/
:heart:
(Aw and I just finished it! :proud: I will try sis) aww of course! :h: :hugs:

Yeah :') :rofl: :colonhash:
Might as well be with all the stuff I have to do for the house - stupid incapable pile of bricks :tongue:
:console: here if need, :jumphug:
(:wink: nice job :yy:) :hugs:

Original post by cupcakes87
so tired :frown:

makes 2 of us then :/
Original post by Coerce

Why? whats wrong??
[video="youtube;5WL672bjJgM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WL672bjJgM[/video]
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yeah :tongue:
I hope you're up now :rofl: :rofl:

:colondollar:

:rofl: :hugs: :colone: :colone: :colone:

:lol:

:colone: :colone: :hugs: :colone: :colone:
Why? whats wrong??

Can't break bad habits
Absolutely not.
Well theyre better looking than me! Theyve got a gf, theyve got more irl friends!
Well they might be, they do seem better!
I dont think so tbh! This occurs most times!
It hurts so bad!
Ohh right yeah that makes sense.
Its an opinion Freezer doesnt hear very often from anyone! :hugs:
True, i may still be able to make this situation work too :smile:
Well thatd be nice tbh, but only time will tell i guess

They look better than you. Maybe, so what can we do about this? Nothing really, so our option here, is to try and brush past and move on from this. (I know that's hard to do so it'll take time).
They've got a girlfriend. True, and we can't change this factor. We'll have to appreciate that and try to be happy for them, despite what they've done.
They have more irl friends, maybe. Fair enough though because arguably you know yourself better than anyone on TSR. Don't forget that you have people on here. I know it's not the same but at least you have some of the "right people" in your life online instead of the "wrong people" as friends irl.
They seem better. Correct. But are they actually better? I very much doubt it. Tbh, the people who seem to have a perfect and desirable life generally have a lot of problems that they hide and keep away from the open. Don't be afraid of the mistakes you make or expressing who you are in front of these people. You might seem intimidated or mocked by them but who is the better person? Them for being "cool" and "perfect", or you for being yourself and truthful?

Spoiler

It's sad to hear this happens often :console:
Aww well you should do! This is one of the reasons why it surprises me to hear about all of this! :hugs:
Good good :h:
Indeed, only time shall tell.
Original post by Coerce

What's up? :console:
Feel free to PM if you need :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Yeah :':wink: :rofl: :colonhash:
Might as well be with all the stuff I have to do for the house - stupid incapable pile of bricks :tongue:
:console: here if need, :jumphug:
(:wink: nice job :yy:) :hugs:

makes 2 of us then :/

Aww, you must be no.1 house elf then :u: (don't say that :shh: :tongue:)
Aw thanks sis! I'm alone in the living room atm - life is OK :tongue: It just when the whole family is together that at least one thing seems to go wrong :erm:
:hugs: (danke, merci, thank you :h:) :hugs:

Have some :coffee: :mmm:
They look better than you. Maybe, so what can we do about this? Nothing really, so our option here, is to try and brush past and move on from this. (I know that's hard to do so it'll take time).
They've got a girlfriend. True, and we can't change this factor. We'll have to appreciate that and try to be happy for them, despite what they've done.
They have more irl friends, maybe. Fair enough though because arguably you know yourself better than anyone on TSR. Don't forget that you have people on here. I know it's not the same but at least you have some of the "right people" in your life online instead of the "wrong people" as friends irl.
They seem better. Correct. But are they actually better? I very much doubt it. Tbh, the people who seem to have a perfect and desirable life generally have a lot of problems that they hide and keep away from the open. Don't be afraid of the mistakes you make or expressing who you are in front of these people. You might seem intimidated or mocked by them but who is the better person? Them for being "cool" and "perfect", or you for being yourself and truthful?

Spoiler

Aww well you should do! This is one of the reasons why it surprises me to hear about all of this! :hugs:

Aw thanks sis! I'm alone in the living room atm - life is OK :tongue: It just when the whole family is together that at least one thing seems to go wrong :erm:

Great point Matrix :smile:
Original post by Coerce
Can't break bad habits

Aw i understand how that feels.
Aw i understand how that feels.

Continuous circle of failure
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling guilty.

I ate a tin of their tuna and by the looks of things, I think I'm their bad books now :colondollar: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can see it in their eyes that they know :laugh:
Underwhelmed, bored, restless

I was looking forward to a day-long Netflix binge, only to remember I finished Gilmore Girls and I don't know what to replace it with. I have a bunch of shows on the go at the moment, but nothing I want to watch for 14 hours straight :laugh: :h:
Feeling ill again :frown:Idk why :frown:
French music to perk me up tho :tongue: :france: :smile:

Original post by SassKing13

:colone: :colone: :hugs: :colone: :colone:

:tongue:

Spoiler

ofc :u:
:hugs: good! Oh - I have that too :emo: you know I'm here for you :jumphug:
XD drank two cups of tea and still tired ffs
Why is it that im feel so alone and like im invisible. I feel i just blend into the background unnoticed.

Latest