Original post by Shumaya
It was non-rolling last year too apparently

What does rolling/non-rolling mean?
Reply 1141
Original post by sugar & spice
What does rolling/non-rolling mean?

That they give offers out before the deadline ends

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it actually non-rolling for JPM? If so is there a need to apply early or would you have the same chance if you applied a day before the deadline?
Anyone applied for Barclays? I checked out their website but can't find the spring week program it looks like they only got summer internship program ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gaoanggaoang
Anyone applied for Barclays? I checked out their website but can't find the spring week program it looks like they only got summer internship program ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

as has been said like 50 times, they will open in November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't find the Barclays Spring week programme... has it opened yet?
Original post by biglad2k16
Can't find the Barclays Spring week programme... has it opened yet?

BRUH

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'm not even applying to sws this year
Reply 1148
has barclays opened yet?
Hey guys do you think all the career events and presentations at uni are worth going to? My uni has a ridiculous amount of them.

Also, I went to a HR Treasury careers insight earlier this week, do you think I could put that on my CV?

Thanks
Original post by h3110
Hey guys do you think all the career events and presentations at uni are worth going to? My uni has a ridiculous amount of them.

Also, I went to a HR Treasury careers insight earlier this week, do you think I could put that on my CV?

Thanks

The events help to get you familiar with the firm but you don't gave to go to all of them especially if you are attending a Target then I would say its not necessary to go to all of them since they host a most huge amount of them anyway.

And I personally would not put that on my CV since it does not add much value but if you have nothing else on ur CV then having that would be better than nothing i guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1151
Hey,

Why do you guys and girls want to do investment banking (other than 'money'). I was thinking about the industry and want to learn more about it, and would love to know your motivations for applying to spring weeks. Feel free to PM me if you aren't comfortable saying on this thread (for whatever reason).

Thanks!

Bruh
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by therealdeal580
The events help to get you familiar with the firm but you don't gave to go to all of them especially if you are attending a Target then I would say its not necessary to go to all of them since they host a most huge amount of them anyway.

And I personally would not put that on my CV since it does not add much value but if you have nothing else on ur CV then having that would be better than nothing i guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the advice.

I was just thinking of including it because the event had "insight" in the title, which is similar to the IB insight days that people attend during 6th form.
when does barclays open their sw programme? checked and couldn't find it?
Original post by PISA
Hey,

Why do you guys and girls want to do investment banking (other than 'money':wink:. I was thinking about the industry and want to learn more about it, and would love to know your motivations for applying to spring weeks. Feel free to PM me if you aren't comfortable saying on this thread (for whatever reason).

Thanks!

models and bottles woop woop, and apparently i heard they get free dinner
Original post by gr8wizard10
when does barclays open their sw programme? checked and couldn't find it?

Original post by Yua
has barclays opened yet?

nicely played lads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Barc is Nov, Citi isn't open yet.

Yeah that should be fine

it's not necessary to put the line about enclosing your CV

Citi (Spring Insight Program) actually opened three days ago and you can apply for it.
Original post by Green-Shamrock
Citi (Spring Insight Program) actually opened three days ago and you can apply for it.

Oh damn, haven't kept up since that post. Cheers for the insight Green!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know please the percentile required to pass the SJT for BAML and HSBC please?

Latest

Trending

Trending