The Student Room Group

I'm under 4,000 characters but have 49 lines? HELP!

So I want to send off my personal statement no longer after the 1st of November. My statement has 676 words but has 49 lines and UCAS wont allow me to save it.. I cant not have a conclusion so what do I do?! HELPP xxx
Reply 1
Any paragraphs you can join up?
oh my. i've only got 21 lines, I thought I was safe, if I had a few more lines. now im gonna have to write my arse off.
Get rid of all the line spaces - you must be using them way too frequently if 676 words have taken up 49 lines.... unless they are extremely long words...
If you have spaces between paragraphs then get rid of them.
Original post by alevelssuck_
So I want to send off my personal statement no longer after the 1st of November. My statement has 676 words but has 49 lines and UCAS wont allow me to save it.. I cant not have a conclusion so what do I do?! HELPP xxx

Please don't scrap spaces between paragraphs - you'll make your PS horribly unreadable.

You should be able to tighten it up to shorten the content down.
Original post by surina16
Get rid of all the line spaces - you must be using them way too frequently if 676 words have taken up 49 lines.... unless they are extremely long words...

I must say I did use quite a few long words. Thank you x
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
oh my. i've only got 21 lines, I thought I was safe, if I had a few more lines. now im gonna have to write my arse off.

Good luck to you on that one:biggrin:
Original post by Results
Any paragraphs you can join up?

Definitely not as I have 3 long paragraphs and a conclusion. Cant make it too messy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending