The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is she hot? cos then she mite take it the wrong way but i think its a good idea :p:
i think it'd be a really nice thing to do, either now or later. i really enjoy photography (just as a hobby) and am never brave enough to give prints to anyone...except as cards! but i think it would be a great way of saying thanks:smile:
Reply 22
I think it's an absolutely brilliant idea, I think she'd really, really appreciate it. My mum gets given things from happy patients all the time, so it's not like she'd think you were acting with ulterior motives or anything. Go for it :smile:
andy_cole2
is she hot? cos then she mite take it the wrong way but i think its a good idea :p:

What are you thinking about mate?? :p: Even if she was, I don't like women... hehe... Well, I suppose she would not find out anyway... anyway, this is going too far now... :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Come on, who cares? Even if she does think it's you being slightly interested in her, the fantasy of the doctor is nothing new... You know what your intentions are but even if she did misinterpret this very nice gesture, it would hardly be a problem. It might even make her day.
Reply 25
Majorly dissapointed. I thought you would be saying 'would you be willing to be my life model for my photography coursework' and I was gonna jump at the chance :frown:

But more seriously, the photo ideas sounds sweet. I played the same trick and gave my mum a picture of me in the first year muhahah
Reply 26
Is P for Photographer male or female?
Reply 27
mrsmann
Is P for Photographer male or female?

who cares, that's irrelevant
She'll appreciate it and be glad to have helped you :smile:
Give her a print. It never hurts to be nice.
Guys, I am gonna save this idea of giving a print to my GP till a bit later, coz I was going through my recent pictures this afternoon, they are pretty bad to be honest compare to my usual stuff, and also, I have been feeling quite bad in the last couple of day, so I think I am gonna give her a print of my better pictures that hoepfully I will be able to take soon, and when I get more stable... I think it would make more sense...
Reply 31
McGJunior88
If I were qualified and a doctor, I'd love to receive something like that - makes the job worthwile, really :wink:

Yeah that's what makes the £100k a year worth earning
Hey guys, just thought some of you might wanna know have I finally given a pic to my doc.. the answer is I did. I wasn't going to, but she saw my portfolio by chance, and she said my pics were nice, so I let her choose one of the pics in the folio... it went very naturally... wasn't odd at all... she seems like it.... hehe... but I didn't sign the pic tho (I normally do on every single pic I give out), nevermind...
Reply 33
Awww well done, glad it worked out ok for you. Wish I had a cool photographer friend to give me photos.

Latest

Trending

Trending